SOCAL VW Deals For May

The MF used for these leases is probably not the buy rate. Some dealers structure their deals differently (e.g., lower selling price and higher MF, to keep their F&I people happy), but at the end of the day, it’s the monthly payment and drive-off amount that matters, and that’s what’s shown on the spreadsheet.

4 Likes

@slol - Not sure why those numbers are important if rubbergash is ultimately giving you the monthly payment listed in that spread sheet. Unless he is not giving you those numbers or maybe you are trying to replicate this deal at another dealer?

I asked about quality issues with Atlas, not about leatherette :slightly_smiling_face:
But I had a 2009 CC and would never mistake its leatherette for real leather.

1 Like

I leased a car from Jason on Saturday and it was the most straightforward car leasing process that I have had in my life. We test drove the Tiguan S and the base Outback - wife preferred the Outback and we brought it home.

$700 down
$212.77 per month including tax

I texted Jason last week and he was transparent about the pricing - same numbers reflected in the spreadsheet. When we got there, we did not have to waste any time negotiating, the offer on both cars was exactly what we had agreed to via text.

If you are in SoCal, I would recommend getting a lease via Jason!

1 Like

@_Adi I appreciate the kind words, and it was great working with you this weekend.

I added a Tiguan S 24 Month Low Mileage to the spreadsheet and it looks great. Also, I still have 1 Passat R Line left, don’t delay this is my favorite deal of the month.

See them here: VW SOCAL Leases

Call or text me to set up an appointment.

Jason: 760-815-7989

No more Crosstrek on the list?

Yes, I agree with you. Although, to be fair, the Sale Price and Invoice Price columns should be removed from the spreadsheet since they are 100% irrelevant in this case (and could potentially be misleading if you want to calculate things yourself).

2 Likes

Trying to sell VW’s buy I can lease you any Subaru that you like.

eGolf is on my wishlist. I have a feeling that I’ll need to keep wishing for another 5 months before I can find the ideal price point.

Get one now. They are not building anymore and I am already sold out.

what is the WRX premium lease for 0 drives? 12k miles

@rubbergash is the WRX leasing well?

Yes, A lot of younger guys like the WRX, and it’s affordable performance. The Mustang and Camaro lease pretty poorly compared to the WRX, and I think it drives a lot of business. It really is a lot of fun for $299 per month.

would you mind giving me a basic run down of price? My GTI lease is up in October, but just curious for now. with 0 drive offs and 12k/36 lease on a WRX

I am off today so I dont have all the numbers, but I looked on my notes. It’s $785 drive offs, and $299 per month plus tax. I will give you a warning, the interior on the GTI is seriously like 500% nicer than the interior of the WRX. As far as driving goes, I honestly like the WRX better, but it does feel cheap. If you are accustomed to the GTI, then I would encourage you to go and check out the WRX before making a decision. As far as actual driving goes, the fun factor is hard to beat.

Just announced. Extra $750 on all 18 Jetta and Passat thru the 31st. I am off today but will update the spreadsheet tomorrow. These leases will be amazing!!!

No extra 750 on Tiguan?:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

No Sir. Sorry, Tiguan deal is already pretty darn good for a new model.

is that for 12k and a base model?

It is for 10K base model.