SOCAL VW Deals For May

OK,

I put the Crosstrek up on the sheet for a hacker.
I am down to my last five 2018 Jetta’s. If you want this amazing deal I would stress to do it today, because these cars will not last through the weekend. If you are in the Market for an 18 Jetta or Passat, today will be the best day. The deals go through the end of the month, but the inventory is going away.

Updated Spreadsheet is here: VW SOCAL Leases plus Subaru

Hey Rubbergash,

I know VW’s focus is on moving C/SUVs. But whats happening with the e-Golf? I noticed they are still selling the 2016 and 2017 as new.

Any GOOD lease support on these? I noticed they are no longer on your spreadsheet. Is now not a good time to lease these?

I know they are releasing a new EV platform in the future but assumed they would want to dump these since the range is not competitive anymore. For people like me with short distance driving here in LA the e-Golf would be perfect (at the right lease price LOL).

Thoughts/Feedbak?

2016/2017 eGolfs probably don’t have lease support, so you have to buy it if you want one.

They stopped building them and we are sold out. The E-Golf has incentives to purchase, but not to lease.

Got it… thank you!!!

I just got the Tiguan S lease deal from @rubbergash in just over 90 minutes, start to finish which included the test drive. I had my two kids with me (7 & 9), and someone at the dealership gave them Krispy Kremes so they were off their rail. But still the best experience ever leasing a car. Everything was what was quoted on that spreadsheet. No surprises. No gimmicks. No upsell.

My Spark EV lease ($137/mo) is up in August so I’ve been looking for another deal. The Chevy dealers didn’t seem like they really wanted to give any kind of deals on the Volt. I found the Impreza lease deal from Subaru, so I posted some questions, and found THE spreadsheet. The Impreza lease deal is a killer deal, but $199/mo for a Tiguan S is like me robbing the blind.

I was ready to lease the Tiguan regardless of how crappy it was, but it’s actually a really nice SUV. Sizewise, it’s only a little smaller than my wife’s 2016 MDX. It’s either a big compact suv or a small midsize suv. As far as features, it’s basic, but it does have some pretty cool things not typically found in a base model such as LED daytime lights, turn signals on the mirrors, ignition shutoff at stoplights, roof rails, and some pretty nice rims. I really did not like that the base Impreza had hub caps.

Anyways, I’m a pretty happy camper and feel like I got a really good deal. Thanks everyone for recommending @rubbergash

3 Likes

@Chi_Ahrens Thank you so much for the glowing testimonial!

The good inventory is moving fast. Deals can be found here: SOCAL VW LEASE DEALS plus Subaru

Call or Text me.

Jason Field: (760) 815-7989

The newest high pressure dealer tactic. “Look, do we have a deal or do I have to give your kids more sugar?”

Enjoy the new car!

@rubbergash Are there any additional discount for loyalty?

There is a Lease Pull ahead right now. VW will make your last 3 payments, but no other Loyalty that I know of.

Ok hackers, I am down to my last 2018 Jetta S, and My last 2018 Jetta SE. I also only have one 2018 Passat R-Line Left. If you want the hacker deal of the year, today is the day!!!

See my deals here: SOCAL VW Lease Deals.

Call of Text Me before these deals are gone.

Jason: (760) 815-7989

Man that $157/mo for the Jetta S is such a good deal, but I just got a Tiguan. I told my wife that there are people on the leasehackr forums with multiple leases and that if I got the Jetta S, both of my lease payments combined would be less than the lease on her MDX. She just completely ignored me, which indicates a “no”, and “thou shalt not speak of this again.”

Last Call for 2018 Jettas, 2018 Passats and the super deal on a Tiguan S. VW confirmed today the the bonus lease cash goes away after tomorrow.

See the deals here: VW SOCAL Lease deals, plus Subaru

Call or Text me if you are ready this month: Jason: 760-815-7989

Hi, can I please get a quote for a BRZ limited with a manual transmission. Thank you

Off today and new programs start tomorrow. Will work one up then for you…

Sounds good, Thank you!

Your BRZ Lease is up on the sheet.

Call or Text me to move forward.

Jason 760-815-7989

1 Like

Hello @rubbergash can I get the June spreadsheet?

Here you go:

VW Suabru SOCAL Lease Deals

1 Like

Thank you @rubbergash! Much appreciated! Was hoping for info on the Atlas. My wife loves it.