SOCAL VW Deals For May

Im a customer your a dealer, you should answer my questions. especially when your numbers dont add up. im actually trying to replace 3 leases atm, but i want the best deal not an okay deal.

Your sheet
EX: Passat SE w Lighting you have on your sheet -->
$ 28,660.00 $ 21,999.00 36 10,000 $711 $ 264.33 (BEFORE TAX)

see discrepancy in the monthly … should be $30/mo cheaper than your sheet says it is.

You also asked me to beat your prices and Ive sent you three quotes, so please dont claim you have the lowest prices in So CAL. Last quote i sent you was $30/mo cheaper than yours after tax. You may have happy customers that are not willing to go thru the trouble of hacking a better deal, but after all this is the lease hacker forum :wink:

Like I said Good Luck.

@rubbergash can you tell me what deal on a leftover 2018 Jetta SEL 36/12k would be considered aggressive? Thanks

i agree that his sales price column is misleading. In order to reverse engineer the numbers on the Jetta SE deal (same terms: mf 0.0001, rv 47%, 36/10 lease) i had to use a sell price of ~18000 versus his sell price listing of 16699.

The broker in MA has a similar deal at 229/month. It would still be nice to know if the “dealer cash” stacks with the “VCI lease cash”

from Marketplace:
“VW Jetta SE with leatherette heated seats, moon roof and push-start button.
MSRP- $23,415
Lease 10k/36m
$0 down, taxes and fees included,
$229/m
MA only!
Contact Leasard!”

1 Like

There are different incentives in different regions. Not sure how my numbers are “misleading” since they are all laid out on a spreadsheet…

I have not entered your spreadsheet numbers into a calculator, but you are saying the sales price you have listed is the cap cost (for leasing)?

That is my understanding too. However, I think @rubbergash really don’t appreciate us to reverse engineer his deals. I would certainly contact him to secure the deal if I was in SoCal.

I added a Tiguan S 24 Month 15K lease to the spreadsheet for a Hacker. Looks like I am about to sell my last Passat R Line this morning, and then I will be sold out for the month. If you are waiting for Memorial Day for a better deal, there is a very good chance you will miss out on the best inventory. I am sold out of Jetta Wolfsburg Edition, and will update the forum if the last Passat R Line gets sold today.

Updated Spreadsheet With Tiguan S deal is here:
SOCAL VW Lease Worksheet

Ive asked this several times and never gotten an answer. The sale price is not the cap cost, its the sale price if you are buying the car as the incentives are different, which is what makes it very misleading.

1 Like

To be fair to the OP, Mr rubbergash (just got that; i am old), other brokers on here do not provide the level of detail that he does. i just looked at “Trish’s sheet” and she doesn’t list sell price nor residual %.

In any event, i have given up on pursuing any more info from this guy. I did send his link to two people on edmunds in SoCal looking for VW leases. Perhaps they will end up with a deal from him…

What is the trim level for the Subaru Impreza hatchback?

Is it true that they have tons of quality issues? Like rattling plastic, etc. Heard it from a guy with Passat who was told by VW service manager.

The New Models are stellar. The 2019 Jetta is an unbelievable value and is built great. Same thing for the new Tiguan and Atlas build quality. The Passat is at the end of it’s life cycle and will be replaced shortly.

@Ursus The Leatherette is soft and feels great, and many people mistake it for actual leather.

The values is some of these leases is outstanding. The Jetta SE, and Passat R Line (I have 1 left) are amazing values at their price points.

Would like to see this question answered, this can potentially be misleading.

Yes. ALL OF THE NUMBERS ON THE SPREADSHEET ARE THE ACTUAL NUMBERS ON MY DEALS. THE SALES PRICE IS THE ACTUAL CAP COST. NO AFTERMARKET ADD ONS, NO BS. COME AND GET EM!!!

stop misleading people… if it were cap cost then your numbers would be a lot different:

your sheet:

You say the payment is $264.33 w/o tax

But with a cap cost of 21999 payment should around $235 WITH TAX,

Am I doing something wrong here? I may very well be, so please tell me what Im doing wrong.

3 Likes

@slol Your figures are wrong on the calculator. Maybe this is why you have never bought a car. I will repeat that all my numbers are True and Real. I strongly encourage any hackers to ask my satisfied customers if the numbers on my spreadsheet are any different than the deals that they received. I take GREAT offense to you insinuating otherwise. There is a reason why I refuse to work with you. It doesn’t take 100 questions to take advantage of my deals. I honestly don’t understand what you are trying to accomplish.

someone else please check the spreadsheet and the link above. All I’m trying to do is to ensure clarity for folks, nothing more.

1 Like

@rubbergash
2018 Jetta SEL 36/12k.
Can you provide some numbers?

Please, leave him alone do his business. There are great deals in this forum that we can not replicate in our town and time. Just move on with your next best option.

1 Like