SOCAL VW Deals For May

There is extra Lease Cash on the S model only.

Your Passat SE w Lighting is up.

Call me to come and pick up.

Jason
760-815-7989

Where in socal are you located? Sorry if you mentioned it already, I didn’t see it scrolling through the thread.

OK,

1 Hacker Deal over the weekend and another coming in today.

Let me know your VW needs and I will put it together for you.

This Months Sweet Spots: Tiguan S Model, All Jettas and all Passats.

Here is the spreadsheet so far:

VW Lease Deals for May

Call Jason
760-815-7989

Jetta 19 available when?

1 Like

I have 14 in the pipeline, with the first one set to arrive at any time. I also saw one on the road yesterday, so they are just starting to hit.

Oh so earlier than 2Q19 as they reported? When will lease details be available?

Most likely next month.

Awesome. I’m kind of digging the SEL 19’ version.

Really? 2Q19 is almost the end of MY19. Surprised anyone reported that.

Not loving the Tiguan SE deals right now. I dropped by a dealership in the bay area and they didn’t seem too enthusiastic to work on getting me a deal similar to the '16 Tiguan S I’m currently leasing.

If you happen to see the SE deals sweeten up closer to 6/30, please definitely report back. I’m looking to get into a new lease ASAP as I’m over miles on my existing lease due to an unexpected longer commute for work.

There might be an additional $500 on the SE for memorial day weekend.

What does the Tiguan S look like @ 24/15k or 36/15k?

Add about $15 per month for 15K. This lease is optimized at 36 months. Last month we ran out of S models, but I just got in 5 more. Let me know:

Jason Field
760-815-7989

Hey, Jason.

I think I found that the MF on Tiguan SELs AWD is not so hot. Like .002 or something (6%).

Is it possible to use MSDs to pay down the rate, with VWs?

That said, the discounting off MSRP you have is significant.

Curious to see if the new Jetta SEL Premium will lease well. It’s a great bargain for what it offers at MSRP, but VW leases tend not to be great, and especially not for the higher end models.

Hi, Can you add Tiguan SE for 24 month/10k miles? Thanks.

Its still a pretty good lease.

Back in the Office Today at Noon.

Hit me up for and VW leases in SOCAL. I’ll sell you a Suabru if you like as well…

VW Leases SOCAL May 2018

Jason (Call or Text Me)
760-815-7989

Wondering if I should wait for Memorial Day weekend to pull the trigger on a Jetta. Seems like the '19 Jetta may hit, wondering if there would be better deals on that or reduce the rates on the '18 Jetta. Thoughts anyone?

Note: Been chatting with Jason over the past week on a Jetta Wolfsburg 36m/12k miles and he’s been great to work with. Responsive, honest, clear, and never pushy.

1 Like