SOCAL VW Deals For May

It’s Legit. Trying to weed through all the flakes, and people who live out of the state and just want quotes. Jason is handling all the hacker traffic this month.

Call him or text him if you want to PURCHASE a VW in Southern California.

Jason Field
760-815-7989

I put the Impreza on the spreadsheet. Add about $30 buck a month for an Auto. Golfs do not lease out well, no factory support.

Hot VW leases this month: Any Jetta, Any Passat, Tiguan S Model. Other Tiguans also lease out well, but the S model has extra bonus $$$.

i’m in socal, txted him man and he didnt respond…

Same experience here. Message says delivered and he never responded…

In the market for 2 vehicles (business use)

1. Is this the Tiguan Limited or Tiguan (New Model) ?
  2. Cash deal ok? (will be high mileage use)
  3. Any other “forced” upsells (warranty/tire insurance/etch) ?

No forced upsells. Cash is fine. Im off today. Will get you #s tomorrow.

Its the Tiguan LWB the new one. If you want a really really cheap SUV I have Limiteds in stock as well.

Awesome :slight_smile:

Yeah definitely quote me on the Limited as well but I already got 2016 Limited (overmileage) and its cheaper to get a new one than pay overmileage.

How much more would the Subaru Crosstrek with a stick be? If it’s any where near the Impreza I’ll be there today :slight_smile:

No Dealer Cash on Crosstreks.

1 Like

25+ % off seems like if resid spread holds, 24m would also lease well.

Would I need to call/text Jason to get the quote on the Tiguan SE or will it get posted?

Was off yesterday , will get one up when I get in at noon.

No problem and thanks!

Also interested in the SE. My lease expires on 6/30 (2016 Tiguan), but I’d prefer to get into something sooner

Your Tiguan SE Lease Is Up:

VW Leases May

There is two different body style tiguans for 2018, can you update your spreadsheet to reflect that? Thanks

Everything on the Spreadsheet is the NEW body style. The older body style is called a Tiguan Limited.

wow, Tiguan SE and S only have 3k diff in MSRP but has $90 diff in monthly payment…
Is that mean Tiguan SE is selling much better than S?

I’m so confused =(

Car on spreadsheet and on the PM shows same “S” and same msrp but the selling price is alot different… Is the 17.9k price on spreadsheet before taxes and 21.8k on pm a price otd?