SOCAL VW Deals For May

FYI we have 1 Wolfsburg left in stock.

Interested in the Tiguan! My friend is looking for a new lease immediately

Call Me or Text me and let me know when you can come by. Itā€™s Super Slow tonight!

Jason
760-815-7989

Where in SoCal are you located? Interested in an Atlas.

OK, We did our 3rd Hacker Deal Today and itā€™s only the 10th. I am officially out of Wolfsburg Jettas, but everything else on the spreadsheet is in stock. I added a 24 Month Low Mileage Tiguan SE lease today.

VW SOCAL Leases.

Iā€™m just waiting for the 19 Jetta. Do you guys ship a car to IN for example? The guys here arenā€™t easy to deal with.

When the time comes you should be able to work the larger markets closer to you (Chicago or PA/NJ).

@rubbergash - Iā€™m not in your market, but can you give me an idea of what a base WRX is leasing for this month?

Drive offs, $299 per month

1 Like

Thanks! 202020202020

We just got three 2019 VW Jettas in stock. We have an S an SE and an SEL, I put one on the Spreadsheet.

See it here: VW SOCAL Leases May

Granted itā€™s brand new and there are never deals to be had on new models, but wow thatā€™s horrendous lease on a '19 Jetta, and with such a great residual, too. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll get cheap fast soon, though. As nice a car it is, the sedan market is in a state of collapse and VW will need aggressive deals to sell them.

Yes. Thatā€™s astonishingly bad actually almost Audi territory.

So for 10/12k for SEL will be mid to high 300s. Thatā€™s - hard to find words for.

They need to clear out the 18ā€™s before they start getting aggressive on the 19ā€™s.

The car has been out for a week guys.

3 Likes

Not even out in most places. Letā€™s be realistic, folks. Hackr deals donā€™t happen on the newest and hottest cars. You usually donā€™t even get 1% deals on those.

Give it 6 months and things will normalize.

2 Likes

If youā€™re looking for a cheap car with a turbo, the 18ā€™s are a heck of a deal. Fun to drive, plenty of room. Use the partner program and it gets even better. Cars have gotten so big now I donā€™t know why they call this a compact, the 18ā€™ Jetta is the same size as the B5 passat.

2 Likes

Totally donā€™t expect deals on these until the fall. But there will be deals quickly. Or if not people will just get the Tiguan and Jettas will pile up. I think the SEL Premium is a tremendous value at $27k. Wonder if itā€™ll follow the ā€œ1% rule.ā€

do you have Tiguan S 24 month in low mileage?

Yes, I have plenty of Tiguan S.

Call or text me to set up:
Jason
760-815-7989