SOCAL VW Deals For May

what is the WRX premium lease for 0 drives? 12k miles

@rubbergash is the WRX leasing well?

Yes, A lot of younger guys like the WRX, and it’s affordable performance. The Mustang and Camaro lease pretty poorly compared to the WRX, and I think it drives a lot of business. It really is a lot of fun for $299 per month.

would you mind giving me a basic run down of price? My GTI lease is up in October, but just curious for now. with 0 drive offs and 12k/36 lease on a WRX

I am off today so I dont have all the numbers, but I looked on my notes. It’s $785 drive offs, and $299 per month plus tax. I will give you a warning, the interior on the GTI is seriously like 500% nicer than the interior of the WRX. As far as driving goes, I honestly like the WRX better, but it does feel cheap. If you are accustomed to the GTI, then I would encourage you to go and check out the WRX before making a decision. As far as actual driving goes, the fun factor is hard to beat.

Just announced. Extra $750 on all 18 Jetta and Passat thru the 31st. I am off today but will update the spreadsheet tomorrow. These leases will be amazing!!!

No extra 750 on Tiguan?:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

No Sir. Sorry, Tiguan deal is already pretty darn good for a new model.

is that for 12k and a base model?

It is for 10K base model.

Does VW or Subaru allows you to do one-pay?

Great timing my Son’s Girlfriend wants a Jetta SE white with Black leatherette interior. Her father will lease it for her. Her current lease ends in June so she can get anytime because of first month payment is included in drive offs.

ok thanks for heads up. i will check interior.

I avoid doing 1 pay leases.

is this SoCal only? not seeing any new bonus money in the Midwest region. Lease cash data disappeared from autobytel web site for all VW models - hmmm

Spreadsheet update coming today?

could i get a quote for a subaru outback touring and forester touring for 36/10k please?

1 Like

No 7.5k miles on Subaru.

ah shoot, saw that on the spreadsheet but it was for vw. thanks, i’ll amend to 10k.

OK,
I got the spreadsheet updated to reflect the additional $750 discount on Jetta and Passat.

Pretty sure it’s mostly correct. How about a Jetta S Auto for Drive Offs and $151 per month plus tax. Or a Passat S for Drive Offs $191 plus Tax, or a Passat R Line for Drive Offs and $208 plus tax.

This is just on inventory in stock. Do not wait, these car will not last.

See the new spreadsheet here: VW SOCAL Lease Deals.

Pick the one that you want to purchase. Are you located in SOCAL?