SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

ca-socal
toyota

Link please!

Cool. As you recall I have three people asking me about the new RAV4’s.

Yep. Not in the office till tomorrow so haven’t seen them myself.

I added the 2019 Rav4 to the LINK. There are 0 incentives on it so they won’t be a great lease. Just helps me for when people ask.

It looks to be a huge improvement! especially the interior. I definitely think the higher trims will be the sweet spot. I kinda wish Toyota would drop the basic steelies and just give alloys as a base minimum since y’know, it’s 2018.

Ya first thing I thought was 2018 hubcaps look better. Residual is super high now just need some incentives. Maybe mid month refresh???

Interior is nice, outside looks meh, but that’s only because it’s an LE.

Can’t wait to see the SE/XLE trims

I like how they put dual exhausts in the back, definitely balances the back of cars, especially on suv/cross overs

Looks nice, can’t wait for the 2019 Hybrid Rav4s.

Update

I think this is the First time EVER that Toyota is offering the Same Special MF for the Hybrid Highlander as the Gas. I will update the link now. But its a huge savings over the 0.0028 MF

@Cody_Carter can you pm me the link please?
Thanks for the updated pictures above!

Hi @Cody_Carter just sent you an email!

Just a heads up I am the ONLY one doing US Bank at my dealership. So if you call in for lower numbers and reference US Bank no one will know what you are talking about.

Please PM me link. Thanks

Can you please send me a link? Thanks

Please PM me link, thanks!

I’d love the link. Thanks!

No us bank deals on Camrys?

No reason too… The MF and Residual is Far better with TFS

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Guess I’m just looking for a unicorn Camry deal lol. Just got a Tundra TRD pro 2 months ago so trying to get a super low deal on a carry for a the wife. Gonna have to just jump on what u got now.

Hi Cody, can you PM the link please?