SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

referred few people thirsty for Mirai to your site for Mirai XLE this morning since you said price on the site were corrected yesterday

1 Like

See it here:

https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/savings-calculator

2 Likes

Prime XSE Premium

5 Likes

The new Prius is so much better looking. Toyota really needs to come out with a Prius EV and then add PHEV/Primes to all their hybrid lines.

1 Like

Very nice! Best looking Prius yet :ok_hand:

1 Like

definitely a good looking car… in sharp contrast to the red thing next to it…

that PP looks great and sold so fast despite touchy price

some dealerships are listing 2023 PP with RWD. is that a mistake or there are actually FWD and RWD versions of 2023 prime?

There is only a FWD version.

This Prius Prime is available. Customer didn’t qualify.

Over/under MSRP on those?

Under msrp :joy: nope.

They are over. The prime just came out and has a big wait list.

wake up @LAK1ngs its 2023… not 2018… wakey wakey…

1 Like

Wakey wakey, I am paying less for the EQS. Not in the market for the prius, just curious how much others are spending on the blessings.

5 Likes

Between the dealer add-ons and markups. It’s all gotten very outrageous.

1 Like

BZ Special. (Can’t post full detail so PM me if interested)
$405+tax
36/10

Ignore pricing listed on spec sheet

5 Likes

This is in addition to the $7500 federal incentive on some models? Is the rebate applied up front at purchase, or after the sale? Has anyone here gone through the process?

Unfortunately it looks like the “scrap/retire a vehicle” bonus only applies if you had a 2007 or older vehicle previously.

You apply for the state rebate after purchase, but within 90 days of purchase. There is NO Federal rebates available on fuel cell vehicles anymore. The $7500 is the max you can get from CA CVRP if you qualify for the low income etc.

1 Like

Fuel cell vehicles can qualify for up to a $7,500 Federal tax credit under the new Section 30 rules. However, the Mirai does not qualify, since it is not assembled in North America. I am not sure in any fuel cell vehicles are currently assembled in North America, but Honda has announced a fuel cell CR-V assembled in North America that will go on sale in 2024.

3 Likes

It looks like quite a few PHEV and BEV vehicles are still eligible though. Any idea how long it takes to get the rebate or how difficult the process is?

I did this last year it took 4 months YMMV

Doesn’t matter how long it takes, as long as you get the money… as @drdvrgs mentioned, typically 60-90 days from approval they mail you a check. Their website has all the answers posted, you can only get ONE EV and ONE FCEV lifetime rebate though. Funds are still available in the $250+ million, so it’s all good.

1 Like