SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

What’s the market like on those right now?

Depends on model. You can play with pricing through my site.

I went into a Toyota dealer today in Central Florida and they want $54K for XLE Highlander :joy:

1 Like

“Special edition”

Mirai purchase is in the $400’s

Free Fuel for $15K or 72 months
0% financing
$4500 CVRP available
HOV
21 rental car days

1 Like

So , it is $52,354 - 6K (dealer discount) - 17K (manufacturer rebate) and another possible 4.5K CVRP rebate?

Pricing listed on website is accurate

The $4,500 CVRP rebate is not subject to income requirements, since there are no income limitations on fuel cell vehicles. So pretty good deal for folks over the income limit.

1 Like

Any cross XLE deal?
When will the cross hybrid arrive?

Pricing on XLE Gas is posted on the website.

Corolla Cross Hybrid will start to arrive end of May or Early June

im doing your calculator, but cant get close to $400s, what am i doing wrong?

Incentives dropped off the website this morning since it’s new month of incentives. Here’s one i did manually.

2 Likes

wonder what’s going on with Mirai. in the past few years, I could always see a few Mirai running on the road every week but I had seen maybe 1 in the last 5 months. almost feels like people didn’t continue with Mirai after the first one. dealership lot are also filled with quite a bit of used Mirai

did Toyota do some negative change to newer Mirai?

Biggest factors are they pull all real incentives on lease and the fuel pricing doubling

For those with businesses, I think fuel cell vehicles qualify for the $7,500 Section 45W tax credit, whereas they don’t for ordinary consumers.

1 Like

Interesting - are there other vehicles specifically for business benefits? Enough for a separate thread?

1 Like

If people qualify for the CVRP $7500 low income boost this will be an excellent deal… hmm, let me check my tax returns for 2022 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: basically you get 18 months of FREE car payments and “gas” (though you need to keep it for 30 months) an excellent deal… @Cody_Carter

1 Like

How much is this “low income”

2 Likes

53k if you live alone.

2 Likes

Link
I qualify :joy:

2 Likes