SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Crown Platinum

Finally some Tundra Variety

how match for lease?

Listed on my site.

April Fools Day specials today!!!

:rofl: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yup , it got me for a sec too…It said Camrys for $200 then a refresh made it vanish.

2 Likes

Does the toyota Mirai qualify for the Federal Alternative Motor Vehicle Tax Credit?

That credit expired as of 12/31/2021. Fuel cell vehicles can qualify for the new section 30 tax credit, but the Mirai does not since it is not assembled in North America.

1 Like

1 Like

is that a grand highlander?

Was that the end of a Mother-Daughter test drive?

1 Like

Yes Grand Highlander Prototype

2 Likes

big randy marsh GIF by South Park

4 Likes

Wish instead of Grand they made a Prime Highlander.

The Grand is like a Sequoia Mini. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When you get a chance do a luggage test behind the third row on the Grand Highlander and on the Sequoia.
Grand Highlander space looks a lot bigger

1 Like

What’s going on Cody? How’s the lot looking these days?

40 Cars in stock :stuck_out_tongue:

Hard to get a photo. Lot in under construction adding solar roofing. Still super light for the coming future.

First prime has arrived. (presold)

6 Likes

When will Toyota get the Sienna production back up? I notice that they seem to be able to pop out Highlander Hybrids but the Sienna remains super scarce.I sure hope that this isn’t some long term plan to kill off the Sienna by blaming poor sales and then pointing to the Grand Highlander as a replacement.

They are building them as fast as possible. As soon as they get in our allocation they sell out same day. They just sell faster than Highlander Hybrid.