SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Do you ship to Northern California??

Did you see the post 7 above yours? He clearly says that he does? Reading is important

2 Likes

Yes I can ship to NorCal. Shipping isnā€™t that expensive either.

Updating Mirai with some additional incentives.

Stupid question but can you qualify for the customer loyalty incentive if you own a Lexus?

Toyota Loyalty is super specific. They have to send you a letter for the loyalty. Currently its only if you are leasing a camry, corolla, rav4, or prius.

Besides telling me that my Enform and Sirius is expiring they havenā€™t sent me anything in both my mail and email not even loyalty incentives for Lexus. Iā€™ve leased primarily Lexus and Toyota for years. I just turned in my momā€™s Sienna(which I paid for) and she needs another car.

If you havenā€™t received a loyalty voucher than there isnā€™t one available based on the vehicle you are currently driving. Loyalty rebates with toyota are rare.

Hi Cody,

New member here. Can I get the link for the Mirai, please? This is for NorCal. Thanks!

1 Like

Update

End of the month pushā€¦ I am off Wednesday and Thursday but need to find 8.5 deals for Friday and Saturday.

Updated Mirai this AM
Lowered 2018 Corolla and 2018 Corolla iM Pricing below rock bottom (Iā€™ll end up hearing about it later :stuck_out_tongue: )

Reminder:
Contact me direct for spreadsheet
PM
"Contact info:
CODY CARTER
CELL-714/397/4829 TEXT OK
CodyKnowsCars@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT DIRECT FOR PRICING QUESTIONS "

Deals listed as $0 Drive off are True $0 $0 down $0 first months payment ect.

What happens to the other half of the car you donā€™t sell this month? :joy:

2 Likes

Do you list a specific year model in the spreadsheet?

I give that half away for free :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not exactly sure what you are asking. All are currently 2018. Removed the 19 Avalon as it wasnā€™t anything special. 2019 Corollas have arrived but no incentives.

Hey Cody can you send me updated spreadsheet. Thanks

Cody,

Can you please send me the link. Thank-you.

Hi Cody, can you send me your spreadsheet, Iā€™m looking for a Highlander.
Thanks

Sent to you

Char2020

Hey Cody I know youā€™re out today, but can you send that spreadsheet when you get a chance? Thanks!

May I also have a link, please? Thanks!!!