SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

I’ll send to you now

Please send over your spreadsheet link.

Sent over.

Let me know if you have questions.

1337 cars in stock so we Hopefully have what you need

Cody, when you have a free moment, please send the link. Thank you.

Cody, please send the link when you can. Thank you.

Hi Cody. Can you please send me the link? Thank you.

May I have the link please

Hi Cody

Here is an interesting scenario I would love your help on in terms of options.

My family lives in the Boston suburbs and we currently have a 2016 sienna limited platinum plus with every available option. The vehicle was a demo so it came loaded and had 6k miles. The van currently has 37k miles and we have 12 months remaining on our lease $549 all in.

We are relocating to Irvine Ca so we won’t need AWD and we also will have to ship or drive the car out there.

Should we try to get out of lease and get something non awd or purchase and sell the van?

What do you think your best option is as shipping the car will be about $1-1.5k so it’s like adding an additional $100 per month to our remaining 12 month lease.

Are there any good deals on 2019 siennas?

Can you send me the spreadsheet please?

Thank you for the spreadsheet! I freaking love this forum!

1 Like

The 2019’s are far from being built. The leases on Siennas have changed a lot since you leased yours. The Residuals have dropped a lot and we are not able to come anywhere close to pricing that customers have on their current leases. It might be best to keep your current lease. A Crazy deal on one right now FWD would be $650 plus tax

1 Like

I think you forgot a “not” in there. :laughing:

Thanks! Haven’t had an energy drink yet this AM. Been stressing out of a transport company no showing on me.

LH customer’s Highlander Limited Platinum AWD being shipped to NorCal.

Shipping available but no out of state deals…sorry.

2 Likes

Hi Cody,

Please send me the link to the spreadsheet. Thanks.

Thank you very much! I appreciate your honest response and when the lease runs out on this Sienna I will def be in touch to get our next!

Hello Cody,

I would appreciate it if you could please send me the link as well.

Thanks!!!

Sent

:sunglasses::grin:

Hi Cody, I’m in the market for a friend and I’d appreciate a link as well. Thanks!

Hi Cody, please send me the link as well, thank you.