SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

removed post

8 Likes

Any estimate on when youā€™ll be getting more Rav4s in stock?

We will get a few every couple days. There isnā€™t an exact arrival time. Inventory will be light through next month.

Hi Cody,

Do you have any more 4runners coming in soon?

Theft control, thatā€™s called insurance.

1 Like

Nothing in transit right now. I should have a couple arriving late in the month or beginning of next.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather pay straight up mark up than bs add onsā€¦ that are obviously marked up too :joy:.

2 Likes

Dealer trade? This is nuts. Where there are dozens of dealers around, who pays these markups?

1 Like

I have heard of a lot of $5k mark ups lately but this is A LOT

Hey @Cody_Carter , my buddy is trying to pull the trigger on a Rav4 2021 XLE Premium w/ Convenience package (or a 2020 if its cheaper), 10k miles/yr, 36 mo, zip 90401. Do you have anything available? If so, Iā€™ll have him contact you.

that is crazy markupā€¦ we need this chip shortage to end so the factories can churn out these trucksā€¦ i guess the dealers are happy if they can do these kind of markups (if they can find cars to sell)

i love the $599 VIN etchā€¦ when DIY at home is $25. https://www.vinetcher.com/purchase

1 Like

Currently we are sold out :disappointed_relieved:. Right now I have 2 limited and 1 LE hybrid

this is unfortunately the issue with so many things. People are fleeced because there is a knowledge gap. Window etching sounds like an expensive process, but in reality a simple 5 minute process.

Any info on this for the Mirai at your dealership?

Yes the pricing is on my website. The $20k rebate is for purchase only

purchase cash, or with the special financing. the story leads me to believe the $20k is with toyota financing.

$20k and 0% for 72mo

ok. So discounts add up to: $ 32,500
Toyota Rebate $ 20,000
CA Rebate $ 4,500
Fed Tax Credit $ 8,000

Sticker MSRP $ 52,079 - $ 32,500 = $ 19,579 + taxes etc. And also get 0% for 72 months. And free hydrogen.

1 Like

Plus dealer discount :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But when the free hydrogen card ends after 3 years, youā€™ll have to pay someone to take this Mirai off your hands :grin::grin:

This is a great one to lease not buy

1 Like