SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

We will see if they can actually be ordered. So far I’ve only tried it on the Tundra

One Camry Delivered to Campbell CA

1 Like

Looks like Toyota’s answer to the F150 STX trim.

It’s kinda a more basic TRD sport.

Color matched front end and black wheels. Bench seating.

1 Like

How do you feel about that Army green after seeing it in person?

Also a little off topic, but are parts for 2020’s available to order now? I’m wondering if I can swap the Tacoma 2020 headlights onto my 2018

I do like it.

They won’t be direct swap. I’m working on a harness for them now. The headlights will be expensive. Around $670 each after discounts

I currently build the conversion for tundra but those headlights are way cheaper. $280 each.

3 Likes

US Bank released 2020 Tundra and 4Runner Residuals. I don’t have a ton of inventory yet but I will update them this morning.

Check for new aged units

2 Likes

What are the 2020 Tundra residuals looking like for 4x4 SR5 Crewmax and 4x4 TRD Sport Crewmax

SR5 Crewmax and sport are the same trim. 8361. I’ll check residuals when i get back from meeting

thanks Cody…81 for 24 that’s even better than last July/August. Looks like the 299 a month deals may be back.

It’s +2 for 10k

There aren’t any rebates yet so it won’t be great yet

Do you build harnesses to convert 2008 Sequoia to 2018 Sequoia?

I dont the headlights were stupid expensive so not too many buy them

Well this is great… our newest dealer unwind 5k miles and a messed up bumper

1 Like

Holy moly. How long was it out before it had to be unwound?

A little over a month.

Ride sharing with it? That’s nuts. And I’m sure no recourse since you couldn’t fund it.

Nope its part of doing business. Sometimes it happens :frowning:

That should buff right out right?

Thanks Cody for the new Tacoma. Hands down the best buying experience I’ve ever had. Definitely recommending you to everyone I know looking for a lease. Thanks again.

1 Like