SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

What will the 2020 highlander lease look like any guess

HUGE increase. There probably won’t be any special MF and we won’t be losing money on deals right away

I’m also excited to see what Toyota has in store for the Tundra. I’ll probably be swapping out my Tacoma for one in two years if the MPG situation improves.

1 Like

Hi @Cody_Carter I am looking for a Rav4 hybrid to lease. can you help ?

Sure most are on waitlist but I have a few 2019 that are still coming

1 Like

I’ve never leased but have been browsing this forum for a month or two.
Considering a Tacoma since my current car is nearing retirement.
Any great deals in So Cal for a 2019 since the 2020 season is approaching?
Thanks!

Finally the last piece for my plaque arrived. :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Congrats! Well deserved.

Congrats! Hopefully you have more space on that plaque for 2019!

They will have to send me a new one :+1:

9 Likes

2020 Tacoma’s are landing

5 Likes

what happened '15?

I got jacked!!

You are required to go to 2 offsite courses per year. I went to 5 BUT 4 of which i had either been to in previous years or a course that doesn’t provide credit.

I didn’t find out till late in the year and when i worked in AZ there aren’t a ton of classes late in the year. So i was out of luck. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Jacked indeed. Exemplary performance. Easy to see that at least in SoCal you and @BMW_Dave lead the pack in awesome deals and awesome service. Pillars

1 Like

You missed @chevysalesgirl!

4 Likes

Added Tacoma SR Access Cab, Highlander LE I4, V6 & LE Plus back to the spreadsheet. Finally got in some inventory.

Where can we find the new spreadsheet?

Send @Cody_Carter a PM for the link.

2 Likes

2020 Tacoma and 2020 Tundra SX PACKAGE

3 Likes

Looks like they’re finally expanding the availability of the Tacoma SX package beyond the SR Access Cab? (at least for our market, I think it was available on double cab in other markets?)