SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Still working on it but its around $350 a month with like $400 down. Ill post it up when I have time

Here is a 2016 Mirai

Includes Free Fuel for $15K

3 Likes

These Cars need homes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Check updated aged units

2 Likes

When do the new Scions come out??? :slight_smile:

Idk toyota is very slow to change the general forms

1 Like

This still available?

Iā€™ll confirm in the morning.

Can I get the link please my buddy wants to get a new car.

*gasp

THIS is my new retirement plan.

2 Likes

Hi Cody, New spreadsheet link please.

Hi Cody - is this still available:

Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x2

https://guest.dealer.toyota.com/v-spec/3TMAZ5CN8KM105772/detail

Is there a one-pay deal on this? If so, can you PM me what iā€™d be looking at?

may i please have an updated link? thanks!

dat manual doe ā€¦ 405 life :frowning:

1 Like

Here is a Rare XSE that became available. Most dealers are selling at 3-5K over. Listed in the spreadsheet at MSRP

Why would people pay over 5kā€¦ itā€™s lame

No ideaā€¦ but I hear it on a regular from Customers that are searching for one. My buddy works in AR and shipped one to CA because they couldnā€™t find one at a reasonable price.

These cars are hot! Glad to see that there are other dealers not charging a market adjustment on these cars.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the new SUV supra.

1 Like

New link please

1 Like

I have no idea Shadow818, itā€™s actually astonishing. Itā€™s far from lame though, considering what it does for looks, mpg, cargo, and passenger space. Itā€™s definitely an excellent car and high on my girlā€™s list for next year. I saw one where I get my 4Runner serviced and peeked aroundā€¦ The sales manager told me he would consider lowering the dealer markup considerably if we wanted to talk numbers right then and there. After explaining I was just browsing while dropping off my car, I joked with him that heā€™s $10k over (MSRP) and I would want to be 10% off. He said he gets it, but people want that new-new and they want it pronto. Picked up my 4Runner the next day and the car had sold at sticker price [$48k] to a woman who traded in her 2016 Macan.

1 Like