SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Seems like it got renamed about 3 months ago to Toyota Arena.

1 Like

Like that yellow

Cody_Carter do you foresee any cash incentive on a lease of purchase on the highlander hybrids by the end of this 4q19?

There is a $1250 rebate available. Biggest rebate i think they have ever done on the hybrid. So Iā€™m not sure if it will get much better

Toyota needs to offer the Corolla hatch in that yellow plzzzz.

1 Like

Might be cool but i could see it being a future aged unit. On the Supra though it looks cool

2 Likes

Hi I am a first time forum poster, so excuse me if I post in the wrong area. I just got approved a week ago for Replace your Ride program, $9500 for plug in hybrid. I have never bought from dealer, donā€™t know much about plug-ins/hybrid. I was recommended to purchase a plug in hybrid by RYR, since I donā€™t have a easy way to plug in at home.
I want to buy used hybrid plug in like C-max, fusion or Prius or similar. I donā€™t understand the msrp etc that you additionally can get reduced on the car.
Please help asap, feel free to re-post this where ever you think might help.
with gratitude & love blessings
Kay419

I will send you a PM

@Cody_Carter is this regional to the SoCal market or can this be available everywhere.

This is the national TFS standard rate

What is an acceptable mileage on a new car ? < 10
< 25
and when does it get into demo territory ?

Demos are demos. They arenā€™t just based on miles.

interesting , so a new car can have 85 or 90 miles and still be new , personally i wont take a car which has more than 10 miles

Sure can have 500 miles and be new. When i worked in AZ the dealers were 100+ miles away so it was normal from a dealer trade to have 150 miles

o.O They drove the car from dealer to dealerā€¦

Thats typical for dealer trade. When the dealers are super far away you see it a little more. But really on a lease its no big as long as miles are under 500

1 Like

I would like a part time job working for a dealer doing dealer trades haha

haha its not that funā€¦ CA traffic. We have our porters do the trades. In AZ we would have retirees to do the trades for a flat fee per trip

Any details on this program, what would be the LH calc look on this

Current numbers for a LE or XLE Highlander lease, 3 years 36k? 750 credit score.