SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Not really Toyota’s system isnt very specific.

Hey Cody, I’m Interested in that Demo 4runner nightshade. Would you please send me the link to your other specials as well as the details on the nightshade? Thanks

4 Likes

Try this with the VIN
https://www.toyota.com/owners/my-vehicle/vehicle-specification

1 Like

For real???

Yes for real

That confirms the demand for this car then, if a dealer is buying one on eBay, these things are hot hot hot​:fire::fire::fire:!!!

1 Like

They are crazy hot. Especially for the launch. I bought one for the directors brother. This one was an accident. They had a crazy reserve then dropped it at last minute

Are they following through and honoring the auction?

Yep. I should get the paperwork tomorrow. Now to move some money around

7 Likes

@Cody_Carter Any chance Mirai comes down to the lower 10K price point this month? Thanks!

Never again. Dealer cash dropped and the residuals dropped. Death of the one pay

These are the cars that need new homes the most :stuck_out_tongue:
Blowout deals on these specific units.

Aged units gone.

1 Like

Took a spin today in a Supra Launch. Waiting on paperwork for mine. It’s a lot better drive than I excepted.

7 Likes

Please don’t drill and install front plates on those.

They won’t. Definitely would ruin the look

1 Like

Thanks Cody for your help getting a nice Tacoma TRD off road. Arrived in the bay area looking all sweet. Thanks bro. I’ll be back in 24 months.

2 Likes

I had a BMW Z4 that came without the front plate. I got a ticket in a parking garage with the front parked against the wall. The cop had to put some effort into this! Still, I never fixed the issue.

ive had the $52 ticket from Tustin PD a few times. Doesn’t bother me

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: SoCal Toyota Dealer - Cody Carter - Tustin Toyota

Except that not having a front license plate is against the law in CA.

1 Like