SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’ll be on vacation 17-24th. Last vacation of the year. :grimacing: Headed to Mazatlan.

1 of my assistants will be in the office while I am gone. He will do his best to answer all your questions.

Any updates Cody?

Thats Norway. It won’t affect the US.

1 Like

Trying to reach you before vacation to get a deal on Highlander.

David

I’m in tomorrow at 630 am. I’ll look at the email you sent then

Tundra Headed to San Francisco. Had to scramble to find a Transport after the normal guy dropped the ball.

4 Likes

US BANK Adds Supra Numbers :slight_smile: They are getting closer.

These are 15K

Our first Supra will arrive July 22nd

4 Likes

So stoked on my new truck @Cody_Carter could not have been more helpful throughout the entire process.

1 Like

Thanks Cody for the easy process/smooth transaction! Everyone was very happy to pick up our new truck!

1 Like

Soooo I may or may not have my assistant helping this coming week while I’m on vacation…

I’ll hear back Monday

1 Like

Ouch!

FLASH SALE! 50% off MSRP! Lol

6 Likes

Any steals on a Prius prime or rav4 xse hybrid? I have a 2017 Prius prime premium I want to get out of. Still owe about 19k. Local Toyota offers 120% of kbb which they said came out to 23.5k. Located in San Diego.

120% is just a marketing joke. They give you 120% on trade and nothing on the car. Just moving the money around.

Toyota is offering 1k lease to lease on prime.

XSE RAV4 hybrid has like a 6 month wait. I can get you one but it’s Full MSRP.

2 Likes

Wait you want to get out of the 2017 prime for another prime?

Well I need carpool stickers and don’t want the mirai. I was thinking if I could get a good enough price on a new prime with the trade in incentive, I could basically switch into a newer prime for no further money (I estimate I lose about $4k a year on deterioration and interest).

Ah it’s a sticker thing. Makes sense then.

And yeah I’d say hydrogen is a tough sell right now https://www.autoblog.com/2019/06/12/norway-hydrogen-station-explodes-toyota-hyundai-halt-sales/

Eh that’s Norway. We still have a big wait list on Mirai in SOCAL

I feel like the station near me is always closed or else I’d definitely consider one