SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Since the payments are basically the same… which would you choose?

6 Likes

6 Likes

Tundra to go with my Tacoma.

2 Likes

You didn’t want to tell them about the:

Sienna to Supra $10,000 rebate that you got for me? Hahaha

Posted by a real Sienna owner. That’s right. Y’all didn’t know that about me did ya. :wink: But hey, I’ve got an SE model at least. :joy:

4 Likes

Makes me feel better about the fact that we’re probably going to end up with a minivan at some point…

3 Likes

Nope Qx60 seats 7 fine no need for a mini van Gents.

The Swagger is bad ass. Just sayin.

1 Like

Sienna Gazoo Racing Edition?

The Tundra will seat 9
5 in the cab and 4 in the bed and look dope doin it :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Been running some numbers for my San Diego Residents. Mission Fed pricing is KILLER on 4Runner & Sienna compared to TFS Rates. Slightly better on Rav4 Hybrid as well.

Currently have the Mission Fed Pricing on a separate tab to keep from confusing everyone

Cody can you provide me the Sienna rate? My current Sienna lease is ending soon…

¿Por qué no los dos? :smile:

Unrelated: wish the 2019 Tacomas came with Android Auto…the 2020s can’t come soon enough

1 Like

Most I had was 10, 5 in cab, 5 children and a dog in bed. Neighborhood roads only, but they loved it.

2 Likes

Internet is currently down at the store so I can’t access quoting system or send any deals through finance. So replies might slow down

It is done everyday in Hawaii. Probably other states as well

Finally have a few more 4Cyl back in stock. I’ll price drop the link when i get in at 11. :sunglasses:

They will go fast as always

Yesterday we leased a 2019 Mirai & had the best experience we ever had, leasing or buying a car. Cody was straightforward & made this the least stressful car buying process for us. There was no pressure from him to upsell anything & we got everything to the cent he had quoted. We were in & out in couple of hours, the longest time was only signing the docs.
We would definitely come to Tustin Toyota all the way from San Diego for any more purchase or lease just because Cody is there. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

4 Likes

What is the best price you could do on this ?

It’s in the link :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Aged Units