SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Trying to get more inventory on Tacomas. Bought a bunch of 2wd tacomas from AZ. Will be here next week.

Couldn’t convince my father on a tundra but might have him in for a Tacoma, will keep in touch

1 Like

can you send me a link please

Can I get the link please?

@ashajay and @Jeebis Per Cody’s note at the beginning of his post and in accordance with the newest LH stickied post (No “PM me the info” posts), please contact Cody thru PM/text/email to ask for the link.

4 Likes

Need some color in your life? :sunglasses:

RED SOLD

2 Likes

Heres a couple trucks that are aging.

CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com
714/397/4829 Text

1 Like

@running_thru_it Per Cody’s note at the beginning of his post and in accordance with the newest LH stickied post (No “PM me the info” posts), please contact Cody thru PM/text/email to ask for the link

2 Likes

Heres some photos of this truck.

Thank you @Cody_Carter for the great help getting our Tundra today!

1 Like

Hi, can I get the link please.

@tbrod Per Cody’s note at the beginning of his post and in accordance with the newest LH stickied post (No “PM me the info” posts), please contact Cody thru PM/text/email to ask for the link. This has been posted multiple times within the past 24 hours in this thread.

4 Likes

hi @Cody_Carter i got a quick question, does leasing toyota waive the disposition fee for lexus lease return?

1 Like

Yes they will. As long as its within 30 days of maturity date.

thanks for the info

1 Like

In the last two months I’ve leased two 4cyl Tacoma’s from Cody, and a coworker is picking up a truck today. Best experiences I’ve had at a dealership.

1 Like

MSRP 47K
Calculator score 14

6 Likes

Was able to adjust the pricing for TFS leases on Tundra. Also added a 1 pay option :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Needed extra Tacoma’s so we bought a dealers entire 2wd inventory from AZ

3 Likes