SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Hi, May link please :slight_smile:

Thanks to @RVguy we somehow were able to get Mission Federal Credit Union set up for leasing. Will need a little time to learn the system and the paperwork. This is for Customers that WORK OR LIVE in San Diego County only.

download

6 Likes

Is this on the spreadsheet?

Not yet. Thinking of how to display. It doesn’t work for every car and won’t for every customer

Link please

looking for a RAV4 hyrbid LE or XLE please.

I see Tustin in part of the replace your ride program, are you guys still doing it?

Yes we are.

Awww yeaaa, thank you.

1 Like

Will you be getting any Rav 4 XSE models in soon?

One coming mid next month. Silver with black top

Can I have the link for May please? Interested in Rav4.

Hey cody - moving to AZ, family in LA. Can you send me the link? Interested in 4Runner / highlander / RAV4. Need 2 cars!

@Neozengar @knightfury @Jabroni_C Do you guys not see the sticky?

3 Likes

sorry about this. I will make sure to read the sticky.

I actually don’t see the sticky, but I have seen it today on multiple threads! That’ll probably help with getting more visibility.

Picked up a Tundra 4x4 TRD SPort from Cody today. Couldn’t have been easier! He and I have been in communication for over a year, and throughout our dialog he’s always been beyond helpful and patient. I sent a buddy to him for a Tacoma a few months ago and today was my turn.

Numbers were to the penny. Finance didn’t try to add a single item. Everyone from Cody’s assistant to Finance (yes, even finance :slight_smile:) were super friendly and helpful. In and out in under 2 hours, and much of that was time spent waiting for the truck to get done with detail since it was on the 2nd floor and hadn’t been prepped for sale. I even got free Subway out of the deal while I was waiting! They have a Subway inside the store. Whoever thought of that is brilliant.

I’m glad to be able to give Cody some more business, and will continue to recommend him to anyone even remotely considering a Toyota. You’re crazy to use anyone else.

Thanks Cody!

Tim

3 Likes

Having a place to get food or drinks inside the dealer is actually not to their benefit.
Car sales 101:
Spend as much time as possible with customer. Get customer/spouse/kids hungry and screaming. They will give up and just get the car at whatever price.:grinning:

Haha we don’t play those games

5 Likes

Dealers in SoCal know people it seems.

1 Like

Hi Cody, what Mirai color do you have? Also it seems like Mirai deal is not as good as last month?

Cars have been selling out and pricing has changed. I have black/black, blue/white, black/white