SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Do you know how many 4cyl XLE models Toyota has? You need to be more specific.

1 Like

Sorry. Toyota Camry XLE 4 cyl Gray mica color but I thought it would be obvious since I had been asking about Camry

Ill get you the information tomorrow when in the office. Worked like 40 hrs the last 3 days so took today off.

Cody,

Was the violation because the sales price was posted?

I canā€™t quite put my finger on it but it was definitely on this forum, a dealer rep, such as yourself, wouldnā€™t post I believe the sale price, because it violated some policy. However, the deals were posted with MSRP / payments / due at signing, etc minus the sales price.

If you ask me, the Toyota Ad Policy sounds lameā€¦

Hi Cody,
Could you please send the link to your list? I am mainly interested in the Prius, Prius Prime and the Camry line (LE, SE, gas and hybrid) but would be interested in the full list. Not sure if this forum has private messages so please let me know if better to text an email address to you.

Thanks!

I will gladly post and be your voice of needed. Itā€™s the same on my end- I canā€™t share or give tax advice when thereā€™s so much to be shared! ā€œCough** lets get coffee**cough

I have updated the link for March. Please let me know if you need the private link.

I was able to help 16 people from this page last month get cars. The deals are great.

This will be a different month for me as my wife is expecting our 2nd Child. So whenever she decides to come I will be taking a month off. No Worries as my partner will still help with deals and I will still reply to messages. But I want to try to help everyone personally at the beginning of the month!

714/397/4829

4 Likes

Best wishes to you and your family, @Cody_Carter - Iā€™m not in SoCal but appreciate your contributions here just the same!

1 Like

Hi Cody, yet please send me the private link. Looking to help my colleague on a Prius.
Congrats and good luck on the second one. You guys will have a lot of fun with the new baby.

Just wanted to commend Cody. Had the pleasure of meeting him early this week. It was the most pleasant, easy, and quick car buying experience. My previous experience all included negotiating to get a good deal. But he made it so plain and straight. At the end, it was all about what we need and could afford.

We came in looking for the RAV4 XLE, but ended up buying SE. Wife is happy: Happy wife, happy life.

Hey Cody can you shoot me a message with the link? Iā€™m looking at getting a Camry SE this month as soon as I get my current car off my hands.

Cody, I would love the link as well

Hi Cody! If you could also send me the link thatā€™d be great! Thanks

I would appreciate the new link as well. Thanks

Would love if you could send the link my way when you get a chance. Thank you!

Great deals; we need someone like Cody around Boston/New England.

1 Like

Can I get the link for March please.

Thanks.

All the best to you, your wife and the soon-to-be big brother/sister.

1 Like

Check out this deal. Its on the Toyota Mirai. I drive one as my daily drive.
Scores 18.1 on Calculator

1 Like