SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Hi Cody, do you have Camry LE Hybrids available for lease? Looking at 12 and 15K miles/yr. Thanks!

I will get you info on it tomorrow. They have been very tough to get ahold of.

Hi @Cody_Carter,
Do you have any 2018 Camry XLE 4 cyclinder silver color coming in?

Do you have any of the 4cl XSE with the two tone?

That is a special order color combo. Will take a 6-8 weeks to get and no discounts on that setup :frowning:

Not currently. Iā€™d have to order one or see if I might be able to find one on trade.

What would one of those cost? 36mo/15k

PM char20202020202020

Contact for more info.

Im talking fully loaded

Contact for more info.

Hi Cody, Thanks for the figures on that LE Hybrid. Am looking for something more basic. Any more deliveries anticipated tomorrow (month end)? If not, Iā€™ll check in with you later in the week and see what March has brought. Thanks.

End of next month I should have 2

Thanks for the numbers

You werenā€™t kidding about paying more for the two toneā€¦

They are just so so so rare and the director wonā€™t allow any discounts. I havenā€™t seen one in months.

Heads up. Incentives and Residuals are changing tomorrow. I will be out of the office and will update on Friday Morning

Do you have any hints which way it will go, better or worse?

Generally if the residuals fall it would be worse but really have no clue till tomorrow around 10am. Toyota is pretty good about not letting us know.

Makes sense. We shall see if rebates change or not tomorrow.
Couple more questions.
Do you do one time pay lease? If yes, what is your advise on it?
Are you getting more XLE 4 cyl gray mica color?

Yeah let me know about all those awesome improvements on incentives for the 4Runner TRD Pro! Hahaha. Kidding. Great working with you the other night. Probably the easiest car transaction in history.

1 Like