SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Those poor old Avalons. I wonder if corporate will EVER give them some incentive love.

haha they need some help. $2K rebate on purchase. But really the deals in the link arenā€™t terrible

Can you please send me the linkā€¦ Do you have any good deal on the highlander hybrid

I have US Bank that will lease them better than TFS

Your spreadsheets make me jealous haha!

Crazy work ethic, nice job!

1 Like

Hi. Could you send me the link please.

Iā€™d appreciate a link to the spreadsheet, please!

I have the numbers on the 2017 Land Cruiser now.

Sold as New Unregistered Demo ~35k miles

Too bad its unregistered otherwise the CPO lease would be under 1% rule which doesnā€™t happen on Land Cruiser. :frowning: Worth a shot.

Vlookup @Cody_Carter :slight_smile:

Hello, can i get the link please?

Link please. I need a car in a week or less.

Working with @RVguy to add Mission Federal for San Diego customers. Should be awesome lease options. Just running it through Corporate now. Hope to have it up in the next few weeks.

Customer will need to live/work/or attend school in San Diego County.

Tier A+ 760+
Tier A 759-720
Tier B 719-680

2 Likes

Better than US bank?

Yes even betterā€¦ Maybe not good as yours but residuals have changed a bunch since then.

Hi Cody, appreciate a PM of the link

Im in the office till 8pm today. Ill be off tomorrow.

Incentives remain the same through thursday. Its unknown if they incentives will change. They only thing for sure is that residuals will be going down. Let me know if you want to come in.

Wife and I picked up the 2019 Celestial Black Mirai from @Cody_Carter today! Weā€™re both very pleased with the service and payment structure that he provided. :+1: for Cody!!

2 Likes

Can I get the link? Thanks.

Fun day at Monster Jam. But back to reality tomorrow. Iā€™ll be in office Monday Tuesday then off for month end. Need to pull out 4 units by Tuesday so there might be a few Tacoma deals popping up.

CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com
PM
714/397/4829 call/text

4 Likes

Well deserved day of rest!

1 Like