SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

.00245 currently

damn… thats 5.88% apr. Would you agree the tacoma is not even worth leasing with that mf, better off just financing it?

You can’t just look at one component of a lease to determine if it’s good or bad. Have you seen the RV and rebates on the Tacoma?

2 Likes

Yes I know!!! :sunglasses: Great RV but wouldn’t it come out cheaper overall in total if someone were to finance with their own bank at lets say 1.9% apr. As oppose to leasing it 3 years at 5.88% apr. and then buying the lease out after 3 years, and then financing it after? (take in mind this is more of a question I am no expert)

If you’re hoping to buy at the end, you should just buy. Makes no sense to lease than buy a Tacoma.

If you want a cheaper payment on a super reliable truck for a defined period, then lease it.

Also, where are you going to get 1.9% APR these days that isn’t a promotional captive rate? Everything I see from my CUs is 3.49 at best.

1 Like

If you don’t like the rate you can buy it down with MSD. --> .00173

Toyota is offering 2.9% and $500 rebate this weekend

2 Likes

Dropped pricing on RAV4 2019 LE and XLE.

Have a huge goal for this 4 day weekend. 20 units. Deals are pushed to the max.

Penfed is 2.49% for 36 months. I got pre-approved.

First Tacoma deal is snatched up. 4 more

1 Like

Thanks to fellow LHer for doing that.
Now I don’t have to think about starting a landscaping business as side gig. :joy_cat:

Hey Cody, can you send me the link? You sent me one before but now I’m in the market for something for my mom. Thanks in advance

@Cody_Carter
Are the RAV4 prices up to date in your spreadheet? Looking to pick up a RAV4 this weekend.

Yes just dropped the pricing this am

I feel like walking into my nearest Toyota dealership and handing out Cody’s info so clients can get these super deals. I shit you not I just contacted 3 other toyota dealerships to see what the big difference is between Cody’s deals and the retail floor. Man let me tell you when I told them if they could match any of his deals they laughed in my face…
One guy even told me to get real those numbers werent realistic so thanks Cody!!!:blush:

4 Likes

sorry was supposed to be a gif of her throwing paper around… but you get the point!

1 Like

Why not just get the car from Cody and let him get the win? Why try to shop his deals elsewhere?

2 Likes

They don’t trust you @Cody_Carter

2 Likes

Just wanted to see what the difference was never did I state I was going to purchase from someone other than Cody. Second my objective as a consumer is to shop around for the best deal possible. Third I see how time consuming it may be to answer so many questions, create the spreadsheet, and still manage a personal life. I appreciate all that and for that he will get my business!

2 Likes

With the extra $750 off the Camry how much will that drop the payment from what it says on the spreadsheet ?

It’s already factored in. Basically wiped out the drive offs and a little extra.

1 Like