SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

You think holiday weekend numbers will be much better? Also does the highlander have great numbers because they’re redesigning it for 2020?

Highlander can’t get much better. They are already great.

Holiday numbers will only be a small change from what I’m hearing

1 Like

I’ll update the link with all the weekend pricing on Friday around 10am. I’m out of office today.

This weekend will be crazy busy so I will do my best to get back to everyone as fast as I can. Text will probably be the fastest response.

714/397/4829

3 Likes

Happy Valentines Day!

6 Likes

Cody let’s say I lease a vehicle like the highlander se and next year or in 2 years I want to trade it in for a Tacoma. Will I just be swapping the vehicle out? Or does the book value of the car at the time and the the amount I owe make a difference?

It will be based on trade value. You don’t get to just exchange whenever.

hi cody! are these rav4 still available? the link wasn’t working, and not sure if I’m too late. would you share the Rav4 links w me? thanks!

They are available. I can send you specs tomorrow. The link isn’t working yet as Toyota hasn’t put in my inventory yet

That would be great, thanks!

I also want pics please for the white and grey xle

What photos do you want? I posted the exterior

Interior of both cars please

Hey Cody Thank you so much for your contribution for the community. By any chance can you provide me with the link to the spreadsheet , I would like to know what is the absolute best deal for a 2019 Toyota Camry XLE hybrid . Thank you and warm regards.

Updating the link early as I can. Instead of changing every line i will add a text box with $x payment reduction that will work for every model

1 Like

link please

We are leasing unicorns now? Refresh on link please. :bowing_man:

That’s the hope. Just got in so I’m going to update in a min

1 Like

Deals have been updated.

Tacoma deals are pushed way to the max BUT I can only do 5 more deals like this till I’m out … So I’m sure those will go fast.

Weekend will be crazy text will be fastest response if you need the link.
CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com
714/397/4829 ccall/text

Camry isn’t updated. Found out another $500 rebate for Camry this weekend. Total of $750

what is the mf on the tacoma?