SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

New link. Please

This guy wrote you a story lol. Today was the deadline to respond to him Cody :wink:

1 Like

Link please

Hard pass. Could offer 50% off the reply is always “another dealer has beat your offer. Would you like to rebid?”

link please

Just added Yaris Sedan to the Link. Under the Corolla Tab. For once they lease well. Sub $200

1 Like

Link Please?

new link please for tacomas ect

What are the exceptions, if you can share? Is TFS basically giving you the ability to push through special unpublished deals to be competitive with other banks?

:wink::wink::wink:

something like that.

1 Like

Thanks to @Cody_Carter! Even when working from home, he was able to get us a good deal on a Highlander with no fuss. In and out in less than 2 hours!

Thanks Cody!

Brad

1 Like

Ha, I’ve seen so many bloggers post that template as their recommended strategy for getting the best deal on a car. Someone out there actually believes that he earned the best deal possible in a round robin 20-dealership bidding war, working against the clock to earn his business. But as 99% of consumers are uninformed car buyers, I have to imagine you get a lot of emails like that. What a PITA.

1 Like

For which model?

Basically Tacoma,4Runner, Tundra

link please

Can I get the link please and thank you.

Thank you Cody for making the entire transaction for a new Highlander so easy. By far the easiest dealership experience I’ve ever had.

1 Like

Can I have an updated link please. Thank you.

Dropping 2019 Rav4 Pricing by $700

Hi Cody, please send link.