SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

What would you pay for a car that you don’t know what the maintenance costs could be and also costs much more then a similar sedan to use on a daily basis

will you pay 50% , 20% , 10% of the msrp ?

1 Like

3yr/35k maint included.

Just look at the private resale market. They hold decent value. I’ve had 2 Mirai’s, collectively for 5 years. There have been ZERO problems other than the occasional refueling issues. But not once in those 5 years did I have to take another car because of refueling issues. And I drive about 12k miles per year. The car is essentially maintenance free, and the fuel system has an 8 or 10 year warranty.

1 Like

these Mirai deals are extremely tempting with my BMW lease maturing soon! just wish there were more hydrogen stations outside of San Diego or LA.

2 Likes

I think it is no-brainer, if you are willing and able to deal with the fueling hassles. I know I am thinking very hard about this. My lease ends this month.

1 Like

I have 1.5 years left on Mirai or I would be all over this.

1 Like

Any Highlander XSE coming in?

Gray SIlver and Black in stock

1 Like

sorry, off topic I know, but do they though? the 2017’s are firmly in the $7k arena and i’ve seen them as low as the $5k’s at auctions. These were $50k cars new. I think they could be a fantastic value commuter if you live or work near a refueling station and factor in the fuel costs as I’m sure reliability will probably be pretty excellent.

ORRRR just let Toyota take the hit and lease one with free everything from Cody! (see, got it back on topic!)

1 Like

Does the $2250 rebate apply to purchases too?

I look at it like this. After all of the incentives, the car is around $19,500 after tax for the XLE. It includes $15k toward fuel. The other option is a traditional car. If I drive 12,000 miles a year and get 30 miles/gallon with a traditional car, my 3 year fuel cost is about $5,000 depending on fuel cost. Plus I have to make a lease payment. The lowest “all-in” lease payments are in the range of $200/mo including tax and $0 driveoff. So, that is $7,200. My lease + fuel 3 year cost will be $12,200 in this situation. So, as long as the Mirai is worth $7300 in 3 years, it is a wash against a $200/mo all-in lease in terms of the 3-year expenditure. Especially with 0% financing. So, the economics seem ok at 3 years, and would be more favorable for longer time horizons.

3 Likes

No that’s a lease only rebate

Ok thanks. And what are the requirements for the $1k rebate for current Toyota owners?

Would you know if Mirai qualifies for CVAP?

I’m sure it would but we don’t do CVAP

Any lease deals for a TRD Pro Tacoma?

@Cody_Carter Would like a Mirai LTD but still have 5 months to go on our 2018 Mirai lease. Your advice, please.

Use your $3500 Mirai Loyalty to help cover the remaining payments.

1 Like

so if I have used that $4500 CVRP on my current Mirai lease I can not get another one on purchase? I heard it is one time only?

Hi Cody,

I leased a Rav4 from you 3 years ago. The lease ends at the end of May. I’m looking at your site and it looks like Rav4 XLE is sold out. will you be having anymore soon before the end of May?

Thank you