SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

A post was merged into an existing topic: SoCal Toyota Dealer - Cody Carter - Tustin Toyota

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Thank you Cody for setting up the Tacoma deal! The price was exactly what was communicated, down to the penny. Well worth the trip from LA. Arnold in Finance was great too. Thanks again for a great buying experience! Anyone in SoCal looking for a Toyota lease would be foolish not to reach out to you. Best wishes to you and the fam!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Thank you Cody for a great car leasing experience. He is the real deal. I just picked up a Camry SE and I couldn’t be happier with the transaction overall. No tricks and no surprises with the numbers. What he quoted is what I got. Also, I spent less time at the dealer than what I had anticipated. Happy customer. I’ll be back!

1 Like

Current June link will run through 7/8.

A totally new link will be available on 7/9. I won’t know the new incentives till then. Residuals will be dropping 7/9 so might make some deals more difficult

US Bank Changed Residuals today. About a 2% drop on most models.

I updated 4Runner and Tundra to reflect. On Tundra you will see that some of the 12K options are less than 10K :stuck_out_tongue:

Updating Highlander Hybrid in a moment.

TFS Standard Rate is going down a little starting tomorrow
]

Still have any 4 runner deals?

They have been updated. Residuals dropped 2%

Where do I see the deals available?

You need to buy a set of special 3D glasses on Amazon.

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Toyota announced the July 4th deal (starts tomorrow)

Down payment match on Prius Prime (Up to $1,000). Basically if you put $1000 down they will match it with additional $1000.

Cash not trade equity.

is there a new spreadsheet with july 4th deals? any idea when 2020 prius primes come out?

1 Like

Reading the thread would have easily found you this… @unrealbobbrighton

"Current June link will run through 7/8.

A totally new link will be available on 7/9. I won’t know the new incentives till then. Residuals will be dropping 7/9 so might make some deals more difficult"

@BoardWalkNJ thanks. only reason i asked was because he mentioned a down payment match as part of a july 4th deal on prius primes and i wasn’t sure if there was another spreadsheet that reflected other july 4th deals as well.

Toyota typically only picks one model. So the prime is this holidays deal. Not currently reflected in the spreadsheet yet.
2020 Prime is already out but no special yet

Looks like TFS updated the Residuals earlier than I expected. So it will take some time to update the link. So far I have completed Tacoma 4x2 (Down 2%) and working on 4x4 (Down 1%)

Bunch of changes through the 8th!

Prime $1,000 Down Payment Match and Lower MF AND Increased Rebate
Prius Lower MF
Avalon Lower MF
Camry Hybrid Lower MF and $250 Rebate
Camry Lower MF on LE and SE
Corolla Hatchback Increased Rebate
Corolla Hybrid Lower MF
2020 Sienna Rebate and lower MF
Highlander Lower MF
Tundra increased Rebate to $3000
Sequoia Rebate $4,000