SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Hi, what is the deal for Mirai.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

When the deals are so good you have to come back the next day for a little brother.

9 Likes

Cody do you have info on purchases too? I have a coworker looking at prius-C but she doesn’t want to lease…

Sure i might have one left. They dropped all support on the Prius C a few months ago.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

when do you expect a white Mirai?

Hopefully i will have a few by end of month. All the ones arriving sooner are presold

So are you pre-selling right now?

Yes there is a wait list on a few colors.

Mirais are in higher demand than Supras? :joy:

Currently sure. I probably get 10-15 calls/texts a day for mirai.

It’s a rush to buy one at this point before they sell out.

News on Supra… I should be getting 1 next month. Will sell for way over MSRP. Sooo all the PMs for Supra hackworthy deals should know.

2 Likes

Who knew hydrogen cars were so popular? - I guess with free fuel, HOV stickers and comfy seats the Mirai has to be the ultimate commuter car right?

Although I saw that the Bay area has a shortage of fuel because of supply issues (some explosion?) - with all these Mirai sales you could do the same to LA! :wink:

1 Like

So you are pre-selling them right now or creating a waiting list for specific colors?

We won’t contract ahead of time but we are assigning vins to customer names

Since the payments are basically the same… which would you choose?

6 Likes

6 Likes

Tundra to go with my Tacoma.

2 Likes

You didn’t want to tell them about the:

Sienna to Supra $10,000 rebate that you got for me? Hahaha

Posted by a real Sienna owner. That’s right. Y’all didn’t know that about me did ya. :wink: But hey, I’ve got an SE model at least. :joy:

4 Likes

Makes me feel better about the fact that we’re probably going to end up with a minivan at some point…

3 Likes