SoCal Toyota Dealer - Cody Carter - Tustin Toyota

My brother leased from Cody back in 2019 with a great deal.
My brother and I both were in the market for a new lease. We decided to go back to Cody. Hassle free quote from him, and signed two cars within 2 days apart. Thank you Cody for the amazing service.

1 Like

Just a quick shout out and thanks to Cody and Hannah for continuing to be the best in price and service (on #2 with them)… thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks to the leasehackr community, I found out about Cody and wanted to give a quick shout out to him on helping make my first lease, and first Toyota, a seamless one. I was in and out in under 30 mins!

1 Like

Thank you @Cody_Carter for helping my wife and I find her the exact Rav4 Prime we were looking for. Cody kept in touch with updates from the time the car left Japan until it was in our driveway. They also worked with our credit union (Patelco) on financing even though it is not one they usually work with. Thank you Cody!

1 Like

Shout out to @Cody_Carter for a smooth and easy transaction today! This guy is the real deal folks. I’ve leased quite a few cars and this was smoother than all of them. Time to drive it around for the next 6-12 months as a dog hauler :rofl:

1 Like

@Cody_Carter does is again! His deals are the best you will find. Wasn’t even looking for a truck but the deal was too good to pass up on :fire:

Great customer service. Quick process. Submitted my paperwork online. Came to the dealer the next day to pick up my new truck. In and out in less than an hour.

Thanks again Cody!

2 Likes

Highly recommended. Thank you! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers