SOCAL October VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

I’m interested in the Outback Limited (MSRP $36ish). Can you post that to your spreadsheet? Thanks!

Do you have Golf R numbers? thanks

No specials on Golf R.

Hey @rubbergash, unfortunately I’m on the opposite side of the country, but I was looking at your Atlas prices and wondering if those were about what to expect anywhere, or if those would be super rare one of a kind type of numbers?

Incentives are different in different regions.

Another happy customer here from @rubbergash and the rest of the LH team at Bob Baker VW & Subaru.

I have been busy with a job out of town and wasn’t able to post here earlier, but got a Tiguan SE from Jason less than two weeks ago; like many others’ experience here, everything was honestly represented on the spreadsheet and they were very efficient in getting me in and out in less than two hours.

I had a friend drive me from LA to avoid putting miles on my car before sale, and she was so impressed by the car itself and the speedy process from Bob Baker that she also ended up getting a Tiguan from them this past week.

Thanks again to Dustin and Jason, I’d highly recommend them for anyone who likes what they see in their deals.

2 Likes

It was a great weekend for hackers. We are sold out of all Jetta S Autos. (I still have manuals in stock). We are down to only a few Tiguan SE and the 2018 Subaru Impreza supply is getting very low.

I do have a bunch of Jetta SEL in stock so I put it up on the spreadsheet.

How about a true $0 out of pocket and $248 per month plus tax. This car is totally loaded with every luxury feature VW could cram into a Jetta.

See the deal here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

Is there any deal on Tiguan SE AWD?

It’s about $30 more per month then the SE special on the sheet. Call me if you are ready to come and pick one up.

Thanks to Dustin for setting me up with the Impreza Sport! Car is so far fantastic and I’m glad with the vehicle. The price he quoted on his spreadsheet is the price I paid. No additional or hidden fees. That is transparency at its finest. He was friendly, got right to the car, test drove it, and filled out the papers. I did comparison shopping and his pricing on the Impreza sport was the best. You can’t go wrong with him.

2 Likes

I’m interested in a Tiguan SEL, an Alltrack SEL, a Forester Limited and an Outback 2.5 Limited. Any deals on those models? 3 year lease, 15k miles.

When you make up your mind and decide on the vehicle let me know, and I will be here for you.

Do you have any '19 Outback Tourings? If so, what are your numbers for those?

Are you in SOCAL?

End of the month final push. Tons of great deals on VW and Subarus.

See them all here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

All deals expire at close of business 10/31/18

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin