SOCAL October VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Great! Are you in OC? I can come up this weekend.

Even better, we are in Carlsbad.

But you don’t have any se w/technology left?

I have one 4cyl 2.0 Atlas left in stock total.

I assume we’ll need to wait until next month (Nov) to see any Atlas SE w/Tech available again?
Will '2018s still be available in Nov?
Will same incentives be available on '2019s?

I can trade for an Atlas 2.0 w Tech if you want the deal. All VW deals are month to month. 19’s will not carry incentives like the 18’s and it unknown if the large incentives will continue.

OK, will need to firm things up this weekend w family first.
TY

I am literally weeding through 1000’s of texts, calls and messages per month. Money factors are listed on other websites like Edmunds. 90% of the job is weeding through people who have no interest in actually leasing a vehicle, or live in other regions. I hang around in the Marketplace registered business section of the website, because that is who I am, a registered business. If the person asking the questions, it interested in leasing a vehicle, then I am more then happy to share any pertinent information. If they are in New York, or Florida and they are trying to find out if they are getting a good deal, then there are other forums on the lease hacker website to do so.

Well, you ARE making money from leads on this site. Michael IS letting you stay here despite multiple requests to you for info that are met with attitude. What’s that worth to ya? You sound like you have a right to monetization from this website. Seems to me it is a privilege.

Man, Michael, there’s opportunity here. Small cuts from large volume = revenue!
Let the VM GM be the 1st one to contribute!

3 Likes

Any news for arteon?

Before the end of the year.

Just wanted to thank @rubbergash. It’s a second time I stop by within 8 weeks and get another lease, Outback last August and Atlas last weekend. Everything is straight forward as the spreadsheet says, no gotchas or tricks. In both cases additional rebates were honored as agreed upfront and overall experience at the dealership is superb! Both times I missed @rubbergash, but everyone there is informed and knows what and how. The car waited for me in front of the shop and the whole process was a breeze, it was total 1,5 hour from the moment I stepped into the dealership to the moment I was driving my new car. Thanks again!

5 Likes

@M_K Thanks for another purchase and thanks for the kind words.

OK Hackers. I am sold out of 2.0 Atlas. Congrats to the hackers that scooped up those deals. The sweetspot now is ALL Tiguan SE Models. The additional $750 in regional cash makes these very attractive leases. Need a Subaru, I got those as well. All 2018 Imprezeas left in stock are amazing leases.

See the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

These deals are foe SOCAL Only.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

No more Jetta SEL or SEL premiums?

I have plenty of Jetta SEL in stock.

OK Hackers, do you believe in Unicorns? I thought I would brighten your day with this Unicorn Deal. Subaru Impreza Sport 5MT. How does $649 Drive Offs, $198.23 plus tax on a $24,607.

I only have 1 at this price. That’s a lot of car for a little $$$

See the deals here: SOCAL Subaru and VW Hacker Deals

These deals are foe SOCAL Only.

442-273-6566
Dustin

This Unicorn is real: UNICORN

1 Like

I’m interested in an SEL metallic grey

Starting Right Now: $1000 Below invoice on all Outbacks in Stock. (I have 96 cars on the ground or in transit.) With the low money factors and strong residuals, theses are all looking like Unicorn type deals. You want a Loaded 41K 3.6 Touring Outback. How does $1005 Drive offs Down $386.69 per month sound?

Help me blow out some Outbacks!!!

See all the deals here: Socal Suabru and VW Hacker Deals

442-273-6566
Dustin

What’s your inventory like in 4motion wagons, either S Sporwagen 4motion or S/SE Alltracks. Manual preferred, but DSG is ok too.

I have 5 in stock. All Automatic.