SOCAL October VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

OK Hackers, October is here. Looking like the sweet spots for the month will be Passats and Remaining 2018 Imprezas. There is a $1000 customer facing Rebate on Tiguan, 19 Jetta, and 4cyl Atlas.

See the spreadsheet here: October VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

4 Likes

I only see 2 cars listed on the sheet. Is that right or is there some sort of error on my end? Thanks.

It’s the first day. The list grows as the month goes.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Dustin,

Would you mind adding columns for 12k and 15k miles per year?

Thanks,

Tom

Are you in SOCAL?

No I am not.

Check with your local dealer for specials in your area. Programs are different by region.

How many do you need?

Why are you asking for info for VW/Subaru and Toyota deals from SoCal when you are not even in CA?

Looks like the SoCal was left off the title or initial post

1 Like

OK,

Just announced. $750 in additional Regional Cash on all Tiguan SE models. So the $1000 rebate covers your driveoffs, and the bonus $750 gets you a great payment. I put a few examples on the sheet. How about a true $0 down and $273 per month plus tax on a Nicely Equipped Tiguan?

See the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Deals

This inventory is going to move quickly with this deal, so don’t delay.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

1 Like

Are there any lease specials on the Atlas SE w/technology, or SEL?

Also, what is the money factor on Atlas and Tiguan leases?

Only special is on Atlas 4cyl. All VW Leases are Buy Rate Leases.

I’m from NorCal(SFBA). Are regional specials specific to SoCal only?

Has the additional $750 rebate already been factored into the payment? These prices seem the same as yesterday before you announced the rebate. Could definitely be mis-remembering though.

Yea its been added and payments went down. Try your local dealer and then get back to me.

1 Like

Had an awesome experience last night with everyone at Bob Barker VW who helped me through the leasing process and honored the Rubbergash hacker deal on the spreadsheet! Everything was exactly as listed as they reassured me beforehand after I spoke with two different people. When I got to the dealership, they had my car already set aside and knew about me, even though the people I spoke with on the phone had left for the day. I immediately inspected the car, signed some documents, and had the keys in my hand to the exact car I wanted at a price no other dealer was able to come close to with those rebates. I am a skeptical person in general, but it all went without a hitch. Really appreciate it all.

3 Likes

Can you please add a 2019 Jetta SEL Prem 36mo/12k miles to the spreadsheet. Thank you!