SOCAL October VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

I have no SEL Premium in stock.

Hackers,

The first weekend of the month is here. Sweet spots include All Tiguans that are SE models, All Jettas, and all remaining 2018 Subarus in stock. I have a bunch of sweet deals up on the spreadsheet.

See them here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Lease Deals

What you see on the spreadsheet is what you get. No add-ons, no hidden fees no BS.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

Sorry if I missed it, Is the Impreza sport a hatchback or sedan? Definitely interested. Thanks

It’s a Sedan.

Do you have any Atlas 2.0 SE w/technology in black available?

I have one 2.0 Atlas left in stock and it is white without the Tech Package.

What is the buy rate on it?

@rubbergash where are you located? Also I am looking at the Jetta- Auto- but I need 12K miles a year. What is the best you can do with taxes included? Thanks!

Are you in SOCAL? Are you ready to come in and lease a vehicle, or do you just want to know the buy rate?

Add approx. $8 per month to go from 7500 to 10K, and approx. another $8 per month to go from 10K to 12k.

Gotcha, so $218 plus tax? That would be roughly $240 including OC tax? Thanks.

Yes, that would be correct.

Alright, thanks a bunch!

Ok Hackers. The month is off to a slow start, but we have had 4 hacker deals so far, Including 3 on the Tiguan SE Special.

I threw a Jetta S Auto with Drivers Assist up on the sheet. A true $0 down and $213 a month plus tax. A perfect first car.

I also got a 2019 Subaru STI up on the sheet and the lease is pretty strong.

See the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

What you see on the spreadsheet is what you get. No add-ons, no hidden fees no BS.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

Oh come on, you’ve used this forum to find hundreds of new customers for free. As a Registered Business, the least you can do is to also share some insight — and not just use our platform in a purely transactional sense.

If you don’t want to contribute knowledge, you can also contribute with a monetary donation to keep our servers running:

10 Likes

Hi Michael – you should charge some type of fee to the brokers – Become a portal – similar to nerdwallet or fundera and the forum will provide a knowledge base on the side.

1 Like

Yeah, I think all businesses should make a donation in order to get “registered”.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m in San Diego and looking to lease an Atlas this weekend.

@michael I am literally weeding through 1000’s of texts, calls and messages per month. Money factors are listed on other websites like Edmunds. 90% of the job is weeding through people who have no interest in actually leasing a vehicle, or live in other regions. I hang around in the Marketplace registered business section of the website, because that is who I am, a registered business. If the person asking the questions, it interested in leasing a vehicle, then I am more then happy to share any pertinent information. If they are in New York, or Florida and they are trying to find out if they are getting a good deal, then there are other forums on the lease hacker website to do so.

I love your site and engaging with hackers, and I would be more than happy to ask the GM if he would like to donate to your website on a regular basis.

1 Like

Money Factor is: .00015 on all 2.0 Atlas.

1 Like