SoCal Mercedes Dealer - Calvin Zhao - Mercedes Benz of Foothill Ranch

Hello LeaseHackr community,

My name is Calvin Zhao, Sales Representative here at Mercedes Benz of Foothill Ranch. I have helped many LeaseHackrs get into a new Mercedes Benz and answered countless Fleet/Lease questions for the community

Located in Orange County, I’m here to help you get into a new Mercedes of your dreams.

Calvin Zhao
czhao@mbfoothill.com
949-328-8820 (desk phone)

7 Likes

Even though I can’t use Calvin as I am on the opposite end of the states, he has been super quick in his responses and helping me gain information for my negotiations. So although I can’t say I have done a deal with him, if he brings to the table what he has brought in information to me, I can say you will be in great hands.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

All smiles, thanks again for the wonderful GLC300 Calvin! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for the business!

I almost gave up looking for the car I wanted, but I decided to reach out to Calvin and give it another shot.

It was a pleasure working with Calvin. He was straight forward, efficient, and transparent. No sleazy dealership games.

I would definitely work with Calvin again and highly recommend him for your MBZ needs.

2 Likes

Calvin is amazing! Prompt with responses and highly professional. Helped us get into our GLC 350e and saved us much more than what we were quoted elsewhere. Definitely going to see Calvin first in the future!

2 Likes

I also interacted with Calvin by email and he was very quick and thoughtful. I look forward to working with him in the next month or so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leased a a220 from Calvin, Cannot express how helpful and willing to discuss things he was.

The car is great the price is better than i ever expected and very happy with the overall process and its been about 2 weeks now.

Thanks dude!

1 Like