2020 GLC Offer - December 2019

Is this a good deal. I feel like with the number of dealerships in SoCal and the number of GLCs I should be getting a better score than 8.1 Thoughts?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Mercedes GLC 300
MSRP: $ 51,820
Sale Price: $45,083
Monthly Payment: $ 484 + Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1,917
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00109
Residual: $29,537 (57%)
Incentives: $1,000
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 8.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: [leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=51820&sales_price=45083&months=36&mf=.00109&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=1095&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=57&reg_fee=0&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=undefined&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true](http://Leasehackr Score)

This is a useless way to compare deals.

What is the selling price? Have you confirmed rv/mf/incentives with edmunds?

Thanks for the feedback! I was under the impression that the leasehackr calculator and this forum was the optimal place to compare deals. I must have heard wrong.

Very solid deal. You might be able to do a little better but you could certainly do much worse. Look up @oarfish18 on here. She’s a dealer in norcal who has very good GLC deals. Also @Calvin.MB who is in LA I think

1 Like

Thanks @surfer. This deal was actually proposed by Calvin in LA. I just saw another user post his deal from Long Branch which was a score of 11.3 and mine came out much lower than that on the calculator. Appreciate the feedback.

When I was looking for a Benz he was a real straight shooter with the best deal offered. I trust him. Different scores could be due to different available incentives etc

I got the same impression

1 Like

You need a score or a good deal?

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you’re asking. Can you please elaborate?

Not sure how else to say that LH score means nothing.

The calculator is great for figuring out the deal, and comparing to other deals on here is the right thing to do.

The leasehackr score from the calculator is useless for doing this.

Just like that is fine :slight_smile:

I got a 2020 GLC from Calvin last weekend and would highly recommend him:

The experience was so easy and convenient, that it’s worth a few hundred dollars alone (if not more).

Would encourage you to go after the car / options you want and not dwell on LH score. I don’t think Foothill Ranch has a ton of 2020s sitting on their lot they need to move, so Calvin finds you the car you and and gives a good deal on it. In my instance, the car just arrived on their lot the same day I got it. It had the AMG and other options I wanted, and the exact car would’ve been way more from Fletcher.

I think getting a LH 10+ on a 2020 GLC is pretty unlikely. The car is too new and don’t see why dealers need to discount them that much. The other base GLC seemed like a unicorn and might be for specific reasons like color, options, dealer. But you could try finding out that dealer (Long Beach?) and targeting them.

I got initial deal for dealer as below:
2020 GLC 300 4 matic , packages : AMG line, premium package and panorama roof with some other added options
location NY metro area

MRSP: 52300
Dealer discount 6320
selling price:46000
36 months /12000 miles
residual 52%
total due at signing 5000
1st months 522, CAP cost reduction 4478, other fees including Dmv and inspection 775
acquistion fee 795
monthly payment 522

this is initial deal for my first lease, still up to negotiation tomorrow, they didnt disclose MF yet

any thoughts or help??

thank you

Better deal then me:

MB Dealer tried to hit me with .00159 MF
had to argue to get .00139
Never use Autonation - hidden fees

asked for .00109 they said no way. I think your deal is pretty good.

Southern California, but not Los Angeles.