[SoCal lease deal check] 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve

No I got that part. I did the same when I leased our Tiguan. $0 DAS.

Right I was just pointing that out as a reference!! Why don’t you try other brands as mentioned here!

Trust me I have tried other brands, they are much higher priced and there is no way I am finding a lower 400s payment with $ 0 down…For E.g. I just spoke with leasehero on $51k MSRP x3 x30i 36/12 lease and he gave $560 monthly payment…

I was looking at cx5 gt, its around $400 with 0 das. Now I’m looking at x1 - x2 for Better driving experience and premium feel but slightly less cargo area and features on the other hand

Well yeah it’s a $15k more car. The X1 would be more comparable to the CX5. With that being said, the heart wants what the heart wants, so don’t listen to anyone that says “you can get xyz car for the same payment”. If you like the car, get the car. But just know for the cost, you could probably do better.

FWIW we also looked at the X1 vs the CX5 (19) and ultimately chose the CX5 Signature. The X1 was the better driving car but the Mazda with the 2.5 turbo was not far behind and was as nice inside and was the roomier, more versatile car. Plus, since we were buying we felt the Mazda was a more reliable, cheaper to maintain, car. Jmo.

Wife and I both love our CX5 and after 10k miles I still look forward to driving it, it’s such a kick. We now need a little more room and are looking to move up to the almost identical, but larger, CX9.

Update: Screw mazda dealers, I went ahead and got a x3 m40i for a little more…super amped up with my new ride :smiley:

My lease deal details here:

A big thank you to LH community for all the insights…

2 Likes

Lol damn, if you were willing to increase your budget by $160+/mo, then yeah you’d have a ton of options better than a Mazda. Congrats on the ride!

That was bold… I like it! Congrats on the new ride. Here I was trying to talk you into an X1 28i, NX300 or X3 3.0i, haha.

Lol yup. Hardly comparable price range/vehicle but if they’re happy that’s all that matters!

Hey guys, helped mu GF get 2020 cx5 gtr. Hope I did well lol you tell me
Selling price 34,500
Trade: 2014 corolla Le 60k miles never serviced the brakes. Gave us $7500, $2500 equity.
12k lease, $379 per month. Good deal?