Socal Honda Deals (April)

Hi @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto, can i get lease pricing s for accord(gas/hybrid)?

Sure for which trim level? Also need to know what cars you or anyone in Household currently have and your zip code

Accord hybrid ex/exl/touring

What cars do you or anyone in your household have (Make and Year)

1 Like

None. This is gonna be first car

Accord Gas and Hybrid Leases lowered

Get an Accord Hybrid base for $245 plus tax with $1000 due at signing with a 2010+ non luxury car in the household (36/10k)

*On approved credit

Hi Jeff, do you have anything for Accord Sport 1.5T?

Yes I have deals on the Accord sport, PM or call/text 310-405-3507 with your zip code, amount due at signing, and annual miles needed

Hi Jeff, how does the lease on CRV look this month? Looking for a 36/12 0 DAS probably EX model unless EX L is not a lot more. 2018 VW Jetta and 2018 Accord in the household.

Messaged you

Updated for September

Hi Jeff,

I wonder how the lease deal for HRV EX around LA this month. I realize the MF 0.00094 and RV 59% in Sept. My wife looks for 36/12 zero down for EX model, prefer AWD, but 2WD also ok if better deal. Thanks a lot.

I like the Passport a lot; surprised it’s not more popular. I’d take one over a CR-V or other compact crossover any day!

2 Likes

Looking for an Odyssey in Elite or Touring trim, year and color doesn’t matter. Anything?

Yes I have inventory of Odyssey EX-Ls, Tourings, and Elites. I’ll PM you

Jeff, I have a question. We have a leased Acura and if we want to switch to a leased Honda pilot or Odyssey, will we qualify for loyalty or conquest rebate is available?

Thank you in advance.

Acuras don’t count as Loyalty or Conquest

Conquest is only for non-luxury vehicles, and Loyalty is only for Hondas

Any numbers on Accord hybrid touring 36/12 with loyalty ?

Just sold a Honda a couple months ago. Does it have to be currently in the household, or is there some room there?

I need a picture of the registration or insurance policy with a date that is still active and the address has to match the address you use to register the new Honda lease

1 Like