Socal/Norcal Honda Deals (May)

Yes I have inventory of Odyssey EX-Ls, Tourings, and Elites. I’ll PM you

Jeff, I have a question. We have a leased Acura and if we want to switch to a leased Honda pilot or Odyssey, will we qualify for loyalty or conquest rebate is available?

Thank you in advance.

Acuras don’t count as Loyalty or Conquest

Conquest is only for non-luxury vehicles, and Loyalty is only for Hondas

Any numbers on Accord hybrid touring 36/12 with loyalty ?

Just sold a Honda a couple months ago. Does it have to be currently in the household, or is there some room there?

I need a picture of the registration or insurance policy with a date that is still active and the address has to match the address you use to register the new Honda lease

1 Like

Hey Jeff,

What would a lease for an Accord Sport 2.0T look like? I’m also currently leasing a Toyota 4Runner, so I believe that would qualify for conquest.

Thanks!

How many miles a year? Zip code? Amount due at signing?

10k (although I think I saw in another forum 12k is the minimum, which I thought was odd).

Preferably as little as possible, but up to 2k if necessary. My credit isn’t the greatest, around 670 depending on the report, my wife is 700+ and will be signing as well though. I have had two prior leases with Honda Financial, but not since 2018. Not sure if that makes any sort of difference.

Thanks!

Looking to lease a cr-v hybrid ex in white. 36 months/10k.

1 Like

Hello Jeff, do you have any 2020 civic hatchbacks left?

I have a few left but Honda got rid of the Special money factor on them so they lease very poorly right now

Hello Jeff,

do you have a price for Honda Accord 1.5 leasing?

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto Looking for an Accord Hybrid EX/EX-L lease 36m/15k. What is the best lease deal available?

@alexdemch20 and @skkskk

Are you ready to sign a lease tommorrow?

If yes please provide your zip code, Due at signing amount, and cars in the household? (Make and Year)

If No there are new October programs coming out on Thursday and I can’t give numbers yet

Sure , I’ll wait. Please share when October numbers are out.

Hi Jeff! Any updates on October deals?

Yes I have my top post updated for October with some popular models

Anything you don’t see there you can PM or call/text me for a custom quote 310-405-3507

The last minute deals will be on the 2020 Passport and Odyssey, those wont be around for long

The Passport Deal you replied to from last month is still active (While Supplies Last)

1 Like

Great! Thank you ! What colors do you have left in the Sport Passport and where are you located?

Hi Jeff, I’ll be sending a PM with my info for a quote on a Passport.

1 Like