SoCal Exotic Leases šŸ”Œ ~ Legends Auto Aston/Bentley/Lamborghini/McLaren/Rolls-Royce/Ferrari/G Wagon/Porsche

Yes really!
You asked where has anyone seen a new Senna and I pointed one out at a recent auction.
There are so many for sale (publicly through dealers and privately through brokers) and the ask is going to be nowhere near what they truly sell for. You can buy one for under $800,000.

Not that Iā€™m buying one, but I am curious about the math.

In any case, I searched nationwide on cargurus and just found that one used one. Didnā€™t think hypercars were ever discounted. If true, they must be producing too many.

Anything higher than an SVJ will not be found on CarGurus for the most part.

Private brokers are what you need. Iā€™ve been offered Sennas at 800 and change pre-Corona. Now they are publically listed in the 800s meaning off-market sales are going to be done in the 700s.

Itā€™s not that they are producing too many, they are limited production but no one wants them.

A salesperson at iLusso posted a Senna to his story for under 800k. I believe it is the aged grey one they have in stock (he made the picture black and white so you couldnā€™t tell). Values slipped hard. I think itā€™s a phenomenal car for high 600s - low 700s.

Iā€™d take the Azzuro La Plata Pista before I took the Senna though, but thatā€™s just me :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That example is AMAZING! I was curious what they are asking for that vehicle.

1 Like

Who knew people wouldnā€™t want a $700,000 car that shares its name with a laxative thatā€™s used to vacate bowels before surgery?

1 Like

I love the Pista and my next exotic will be a baby blue (Blu Cepheus, Blu Glauco, or Fistral Blue) but that Pistaā€™s tan interior ruins it for me.

I also think Pistaā€™s will fall while Sennaā€™s have kinda bottomed out, wouldnā€™t you say? Whatā€™s the Azzuro Pista going for, like $500k? Senna at $795k versus Pista at $500kā€¦ Iā€™m going with the Senna.

Senna is close to the bottom. Pista has a long way to go imo, they are now trading under MSRP. The market is flooded, thereā€™s 51 total on the open market atm (and plenty more for sale on forums). Only way to go is down.

On another note Speciale coupes have been extremely tempting now that they are trading in the low 300s. Especially considering that it is the last special edition N/A mid engine theyā€™ll ever make.

Just picked up a $400k MSRP 720s with 3000 miles for $240,000. Market value is probably 260k on it. Paid cash so contemplating pulling the equity out of it and buying another exotic.

Got offered a gt2rs at 240k with 10,000 miles on it. Or perhaps a 458 spider? I can see them going down to 150k as supply doesnā€™t go down going into the summer months.

I really want a Performante around $200k but they are holding at 225. Hoping they hot that 200k mark by September of this year.

1 Like

Do any of you guys want to buy a car from us? :rofl:

2 Likes

458 Spider values are strong. Possibly the strongest 2nd hand market for any exotic. Most clean sub 10k mile 458 Spiders sell within a week on FerrariChat

1 Like

Whatā€™s better than free bumps to your thread? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Car deals from my thread :joy:

7 Likes

Of course. Any costco discounts applicable this month?

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your ā€œwantedā€ ads here - Part 2

LH memberā€™s new car :flushed:

12 Likes

Lease? If so can you share the specifics. R8

new to the forum, let me know if you have any vantage deals like the one you posted earlier or some good db11 deals

@legendsauto whatā€™s action been like during Covid?

For exotics or in general?