SoCal Exotic Leases 🔌 ~ Legends Auto Aston/Bentley/Lamborghini/McLaren/Rolls-Royce/Ferrari/G Wagon/Porsche

Business has been extremely good for me in the past couple of years. I still have my i8 and I’m looking to get a Lamborghini now. Might make more sense to purchase it then lease it but I’m open.

Just for the fun of it, what was the Senna lease deal? lol

250k Down
10350/Mo+Tax
60 Months/2k Miles Per Year

1 Like

I’m more of a lurker than a poster. I got into an X5 last year so my lease won’t be up for another couple of years. A question I’ve always had, especially in regard to something like the Vantage deal: is it possible on supercars to move the mileage allowance up to something more mainstream, like 10K or 12K? If so, what’s a potential price change for that? When my lease is up, I’d be very open to getting into a Vantage for around 1500 with that allowance if that’s even remotely a possibility.

Yes you can get higher milage options (10/12k)

It’s hard to believe Im even thinking this, but $2/mile for that car is actually not a bad lease all things considered😁

That has to be a LH record😁

1 Like

Hi, what is the G550 deal?

Can you explain what type of person is doing this deal? This doesn’t make sense at all.

Text one of us for a quote

what’s the residual??

paying only 24% of the MSRP really does seem like a bargain.

it’s also probably one of the only hypercars that can actually be leased, the carrera gt, 918 spyder,laferrari, etc etc are usually all bought out very quickly and sent for massive profits in re-sale or collectibles.

Hell no.

$10,000/mo for 60 months is 600,000 + 250k down.

That’s a NPV of approx $680,000. You can buy a Senna outright for $800k right now.

1 Like

what does that have to do with it being the only leasable hypercar?

There are must better Hypercars to lease if you want to go down that route.

1. Where are you seeing a new $800k Senna? I did a little searching and found one used one for $940k.
  2. Your comparison is lacking all taxes, fees, and interest on the purchase, which is pretty damned significant on a $1M car.
1 Like

A 200 mile Senna recently hammered for $770,000 at auction. With buyer fees, cost $847,000 and seller netted around $700,000.

1 Like

one auction example? Really? Post was “you can buy one right now for $800k.”

Lol, Dallas has one PUBLICALLY listed for $825,000. Seattle’s is on offer for $840,000. ILusso has multiple in the $300-$500k off MSRP depending on the spec. $800-$950k.

No Senna is trading at MSRP unless it’s a truly one off spec with MSO options.