SoCal Exotic Leases šŸ”Œ ~ Legends Auto Aston/Bentley/Lamborghini/McLaren/Rolls-Royce/Ferrari/G Wagon/Porsche

What are the best exotic leases atm?

I meant exotic leases, but happy to hear about in general too

Inventory shortage so they definitely havenā€™t gotten any betterā€¦

Any good deals atm?

I think they have a slightly used Bugatti Sport, 24 month lease, $350,000 DAS, $71,000/month including tax, 2,500 miles per year. Good news is the 3 year maintenance is included, which will save you $100,000 for the 36 month tune up.

FYI, the tires are $40,000.

Lol.

5 Likes

@legendsauto any $0 down deals on the McLaren GT through the new Chase lease program?

@chopschopschops @Zachfish We only do deals for CA residents and both of you seem to be outside of CA.

1 Like

Anything on the horizon? Iā€™m in Socal

What does that mean?.. Let us know if youā€™re looking at a specific car and we will run numbersā€¦

1 Like

Any good exotic or luxury vehicles?
(ANot bmw,Benz , Range Rover or Porsche )

My lease is up in less then 1 month

Looking for a Rolls Ghost or Dawn to lease. Let me know if you have a fleet or demo car to lease. I am located in NY but have leased them from other statesā€¦

Is the Urus deal current?

How much for more miles? What are the mileage tiers up? 5k, 7500 then 10k?

Any deals on Porsche Boxster/Cayman?

LH Memberā€™s new G! Few more left, but these are flying. Contact one of us for available inventory.

7 Likes

2 open G63
Call/text Gor (424) 278-8216/Paul (818) 434-8063

Just Received
Matte Red over Ivory Interior G63 AMG. Insanely limited

I wonder how the chip shortage is affecting the exotic market. Whatā€™s currently the best value for the buck? Thx @legendsauto

3 Likes

Well you canā€™t walk in and buy most exotic models because theyā€™re sold out lol. That should give you an idea

1 Like

any bentayga deals in socal?

Text one of us for a quote