SoCal BMW Specials: 3 Series, 4 Series, X2, X3, 5 Series, 750i, 650i Convertible, i8 , Alpina B7, X7 (APRIL)

330e and 320i have SOLD, removed them from the ad. Added an X1 and X3

Am I imagining things or is that 740i an insane deal?

2 Likes

I think so! No one’s said anything yet though :frowning:

Any deals on loaded X5’s or X3M’s?

I can work out both for you if you’d like, pm me or call/text (714) 881-2719.

X1 SOLD and just added a crazy X2 special, won’t last long!

Any X5 deals (2018 or 2019)?

Any x6 offers by chance?

PM me with what you’re looking for, I’m always up to find you a great deal on them, I only post a few of the cars we have available in these ads!

PM me, I can work something out

Aggressive 3 series deal posted!

3 or 4 series with xDrive? M Sport a huge plus

We already talked over PM’s a few days ago and I sent you a few options!

@LeaseHero
Is this deal still available?

This one just sold! I do have many similar if you’d like to call/text me at (714) 881-2719 or shoot me a pm!

Just out of interest, in your experience, is the driving assistance plus package an unusual option in a 5 series? I’ve not seen it on many in stock cars, or at least seen it listed

Very few have it as an option early on, the ones I’ve seen that have it tend to be fully loaded 65-66k msrp plus for a 530i/e.

3 Likes

You seem to pull pretty good deals (esp. the one where you got middle manned out on). Appreciate the class act behavior though.

I’m looking for the following cars and looking to move within 2-3 weeks (or faster depending on deal).

• Loyalty (BMW registered to my dad but in household or where I will be registering the vehicle)
  • Open to MSDs depending on what the MF reduction is / how much it reduces the monthly
  • 10K miles
  • 24 or 36 month (whatever is better)
  • open to loaners or demos!

2018 330E (white exterior / black interior)
2018 530E (white exterior / black interior)
2019 X3 (I’d want white but the black MSPORT you posted looks appealing)
2019 A4 Premium Plus (white)

Again - I apologize for the rather large list but as a leashacker member - i’m about the deal/score, haha.

I can communicate via email or text. Full disclosure I did hit up one dealership in socal that had a few 330Es in white which I can send you the deal on too to take a look at once they get back to me.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!

I’d love to assist you and I appreciate the comprehensive list, it makes my job easier.

Shoot me a text at (714) 881-2719 and I can help you from there!

Added a insane sub 250/mo 3 series!