SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

@BMW_Dave Gorgeous Cadillac you posted and the reviews on YT make it sound like a fun ride. Just for kicks and giggles I did an Autotrader search to see how much they’re selling for ($64k to $77k). 12 for sale in 500 miles of SD, with 3 being manual. What system do dealers use to find competing inventory?

Mr Dave.

Can you please let me know what kinda deal you got on a x7. Preferably Brooklyn gray with cognac sdrive40. M sport if avail also.

I’ll snag the 45e if it’s still available.

1 Like

Please email me directly...dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

@BMW_Dave , I sent you an email last night regarding lease on a 530i on your lot, please take a look and get back to me. Thanks, Bob.

:pushpin:

February i4 Lease Special - $489/mo Now Available - Expires 02/28/2023

Only available for clients who lease the exact MSRP listed. This MSRP can be obtained with non-metallic paint, ambient lighting and heated seats. Allocation available now and delivery would be mid-April to early May. Lease details below…

BMW Configurator for this MSRP (you can choose black or white paint, with or without shadowline)

Leasehackr Calculator (use this to calculate different miles, tax rates or down payment amounts)

Monthly lease payments of $489 per month for 36 months is based on an adjusted capitalized cost of $42,830 (MSRP of $53,745, including destination and handling fee of $995, less $2,315 capitalized cost reduction, $0 security deposit, and suggested dealer contribution of $1,100 and $7,500 Lease Credit). Cash due at signing includes $2,315 capitalized cost reduction, $489 first month’s payment, $925 acquisition fee and $0 security deposit. Lessee responsible for insurance during the lease term, excess wear and tear as defined in the lease contract, $0.25/mile over 22,500 miles, plus disposition fee of up to $495 (not to exceed an amount permissible by law) at lease end. Not all customers will qualify for security deposit waiver. Tax, title, license, registration and dealer fees are additional fees due at signing. Advertised payment does not include applicable taxes. Purchase option at lease end, excluding tax, title and government fees, is $30,097.

:pushpin: Contact me directly to place your order before allocation runs out! :pushpin:

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

5 Likes

CANCELED ORDER ALERT - SOLD

2023 BMW i4 M50
In Stock and Available Today
No markup over MSRP
Only one available
First come first serve
Must contract on site
No deliveries
No exceptions

Contact me directly if you would like to secure this car today.

Dave Townsend

:tada: ANOTHER WINNING YEAR :tada:

I am so proud and honored to share this with my LH family and this amazing community. For the 9th time in 10 years, BMW of Murrieta has made it to the list of the most elite BMW dealerships. Only 32 dealerships in North America are eligible and only 3 dealerships in California made it in!

BMW NA Announces 2023 Center of Excellence Award Recipients

BMW NA is pleased to recognize 32 centers as part of this year’s Center of Excellence (COE) program – the highest honor a center can receive for overall customer satisfaction and operational performance. Seventeen of the 32 honorees represent centers that also earned COE awards last year.

Congratulations to the winners listed below!

All centers were measured on six different sales and aftersales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based on the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Index. Winners outperformed their peers across these categories throughout 2022.

2023 Center of Excellence Award Recipients (listed in alphabetical order)

• Bert Ogden BMW
• Bill Jacobs BMW
• BMW North Scottsdale
• BMW of Anchorage
• BMW of Des Moines
• BMW of Grapevine
• BMW of Honolulu
• BMW of Lafayette
• BMW of Little Rock
• BMW of Minnetonka
BMW of Murrieta :partying_face:
• BMW of Omaha
• BMW of Peabody
• BMW of Rochester
• BMW of Sioux Falls
• BMW of Warwick
• BMW of Westchester
• BMW of Wilmington
• Bobby Rahal BMW of South Hills
• Cain BMW
• Crevier BMW
• Flemington BMW
• Galleria BMW
• Habberstad BMW
• Hendrick BMW
• Passport BMW
• Paul Miller BMW
• Peter Pan BMW
• Rallye BMW
• Sun Motor Cars BMW
• Tulley BMW
• United BMW

Congratulations again to all the winners and any advisors that work at these stores and are part of this community!

10 Likes

A few of those are frankly confusing, but congratulations!

3 Likes

Thanks! Confusing how? You mean, how did they make it to the list? Lol

4 Likes

That exactly.

1 Like

Just a reminder…

The $489/mo February i4 Lease Special EXPIRES TOMORROW

Email me with your name, city and zip code to get a custom quote with instructions on how to lock in your order slot immediately. Deliveries will be late April through Early May.

Well played using the National “offer”. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was curious at first why not just add premium over peacemealing the two basic options.

Yeah. It’s just too bad that the majority of dealerships “aren’t participating” in the national offer. Not everyone wants to discount these.

1 Like

100% ran away from a few of those

2 Likes

:pushpin: 2023 BMW M3 Manual - Now Available! :pushpin:

This one has the perfect configuration if you want to track or drift. Contact me directly if you can make it into the dealership. Must sign on-site. First come, first serve.

P.S. Actual MSRP is $90,795 due to this being an older production week!

Dave Townsend

1 Like

Here’s what is still available for i4 eDrive35 allocation:

• Production Week 11 - 1 left (est delivery last week of April)
  • Production Week 12 - 1 left (est delivery first week of May)
  • Production Week 13 - 9 left (est delivery second week of May)

Make sure to lock in your order by tomorrow, February 28th, just in case BMW pulls the plug on the lease special.

I also have these in transit units that may not qualify for the lease special but they are available and will be here in the next 30 days.

1 Like

:electric_plug: : 2024 BMW X5 xDrive50e Plug-In Hybrid - Allocation Now Available!! :electric_plug:

1 Like

Good evening, I wanted to get more information on this vehicle.

Here’s the official press release from BMW NA

1 Like