SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Dumb question, is there also a credit of $7.5k for purchases?

@BMW_Dave Any idea why they chose only i4 35 and not the 40 or 50? Same question for iX? Using your crystal ball do you think they will add it on all models?

Demand most likely.

1 Like

I can almost guarantee you that there will be no purchase credit since BMW doesn’t get to claim a $7.5 tax benefit as they do with the lease. So there is no $7.5 to pass on with the purchase…

3 Likes

Well this comment aged poorly.

Only picked in on you because it’s the first post when I clicked this thread :rofl:

I know. We broke it.

Sorry y’all.

If I had to guess it’s because they had initially only planned for that model to be eligible due to the MSRP cap (it is the only car under $55k amongst the BMW EVs right now) and this planned it as the volume model. I’m guessing post March the 40e is in serious jeopardy and the M50 will end up just being one of those ‘if you want it you want it’ models

I wouldn’t be surprised if they follow the tesla model where all the long range cars end up being dual motor and the shorter range ones are single.

Nope. i4 eDrive35 and iX xDrive50 only. Sorry.

No only on leases.

Not sure exactly. And every time I try to understand why the manufacturer does what they do, I just end up :crazy_face: As far as future programs changes…you know your guess is as good as mine :crystal_ball: :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you Tesla.

1 Like

Dealers are now posting fake ads for the i4 eDrive35. Promoting payments based on an MSRP that doesn’t exist and expecting customers not to read the fine print. So make sure you’re reading the disclosures that always explain that the “down payment” excludes all the drive offs.

Or just deal with a seasoned Client Advisor like myself that knows how to provide an accurate and transparent quote. You want to save money? Time is money. Get a solid quote. Secure a car today. Go on with your life. It’s so simple really. I will never understand why people (dealers & customers) want to play so many games.

Tons of i4 quotes went out yesterday and I’ve got more pending requests I’m working on now. Make sure to grab one of these with the $7,500 lease credit before they’re all gone!

6 Likes

2023 i4 eDrive35 leases starting at $495/mo with $2,500 down + TTL and 7 MSDs

Please know that this is based on 7500 miles/year and a base MSRP* but I just wanted everyone to know that this deal DOES exist and this INCLUDES the $995 destination fee.

Contact me immediately to place your order before allocation runs out.

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

*Obviously a higher MSRP will result in a relatively higher monthly payment. Monthly payment does not include sales tax (just like every other ad in existence).

5 Likes

Emails quote requests should all be answered now. Working on text requests that came in throughout the night and this morning.

If you sent a request and are still waiting, I appreciate your patience!

1 Like

Missed the part on $7500 being allocated to only 2 models….should have scrolled up :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Probably due to people like me who derail and clutter threads with 50% nonsense🤪

3 Likes

:pushpin: New Allocation - Build Slots Available :pushpin:

If you’re looking to place a custom order I have all of the following models available.

:pushpin:

2023 i4 eDrive35 leases starting at $495/mo with $2,499 down + drive offs and 7 MSDs

2023 iX xDrive leases starting at $999/mo with $3,599 down + drive offs and 7 MSDs

*Based on a 36 month lease with 7500 miles/year and a base MSRP. This deal DOES exist and this INCLUDES the $995 destination fee (unlike some other ads out there). Obviously a higher MSRP will result in a relatively higher monthly payment. Monthly payment does not include sales tax (just like every other ad in existence). On approval of credit.

• NO Broker Fee - I work for BMW
  • NO DMV Hassles - We take care of all that
  • NO Shipping Costs for So Cal - I’m here in So Cal

All you need to do is email me directly with the following info:

1. Link to your desired build
  2. Full Name
  3. City and Zip Code
  4. Miles (if you require more than 7500/year)

Contact me immediately to place your order before allocation runs out. If you need something in the next 30-60 days, I do have some inbound units that are still available: Click Here for More Info

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

2 Likes

Are there pictures of the 2024 8 series out there?

Nothing yet.