SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

The December spreadsheet has been renamed ā€œBMW End of Year Lease Specialsā€. Everything has been consolidated to one sheet and there are tons of new models on the list (lots of new 2020ā€™s). Look for the best deals on the remaining 2019 models in stock (marked in RED)!

ALL PRICING HAS BEEN ENHANCED FROM $500 UP TO $2000 DEPENDING ON MODEL!!!

Iā€™m sure most of you already have the link (it is the same) and please bear with me the last couple weeks of the year as my replies may be delayed. Letā€™s make those end of year deals!!

2 Likes

I answered any PMā€™s that have come in the last 10 days. If you sent me a PM prior to that and havenā€™t gotten an answer please EMAIL me directly.

Through the end of the year I will not have much time to check PMā€™s on top of emails, texts and actually spending time with customers. So if youā€™re ready and serious, email or text is best.

Sent. But next time please email me. The moderators here try to keep these threads free of ā€œlink meā€ posts. Thanks! :slight_smile:

@Sleepy1 did you see the post above? Please send me an email.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

I just enhanced my End of Year Pricing AGAIN and I donā€™t think you will find better deals anywhere. Itā€™s for IN-STOCK, NEW CARS ONLY (no loaners, no dealer trades and no orders). Three different models for 2xx, two more for 3xx, another for 4xx and a new fan favorite for only 5xxā€¦with zero cap reduction!! You wonā€™t need to find a loaner with this new car pricing!

Out of state deals are okay but NO SHIPPING available. All customers must take full delivery on-site by 12/31. So if you canā€™t find a way to pickup in Murrieta, CA please do not inquire. Time is running out!

This pricing will not get any better so donā€™t wait until the end of the month. I will only be getting busier and my replies will be more delayed. And please donā€™t ask me whatā€™s the best deal. I do not have some random unicorn hiding in the back for you. Choose the car you want, email me the Stock # to make sure itā€™s available and then let me know what time you can come in. Thatā€™s where weā€™re at now!

Remember that if you inquire online and do not ask for me specifically you will NOT get my pricing. Always contact me direct (text or email)!

If you donā€™t already have the link, email me at: dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

Pricing may be updated again shortly. Might have gone too deep on a few. Woops! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pricing updated again. Had to scale back a little bit on the 2020ā€™s and a few models that are short in supply now. Deals are still crazy and 2019ā€™s are insane!!

If you are in the link just know that itā€™s very ā€œLIVEā€ right now and Iā€™m constantly adding models or removing them. So flag this thread for updates and keep checking the link. Latest changesā€¦

1. Added 2020 M550xi
  2. Added 2020 X3 M and Comp and X4 M and Comp
  3. Only have 4 more i3ā€™s before theyā€™re GONE! (one REX and three S REX)
  4. Just went crazy on 2019 M850xi

Iā€™m getting an email or text about every 30 seconds right now so if I donā€™t respond right away, please be patient. I will reply to every request in the order they are received and will not ā€œreadā€ a text until I know that Iā€™m able to reply.

Thank you everyone!

2 Likes

What deal can you out together for an M5? Color/options not a big deal, dont need comp package either

Please send me an email. Iā€™m not watching the forum much since Iā€™m with clients most of the day.

Have to leave for the Christmas Party now but I will get back to the pending 45 emails tomorrow when I get in (at noon). Please be patient. I will get back to everyone and it will be worth the wait!

If you havenā€™t heard from me, you will. And again, it never hurts to send a 2nd email. I try to work from the bottom up but sometimes I just hit up one at the top now and then. Especially if it says youā€™re coming in TODAY.

Have a good night all!

Brand New M850i xDrive Coupe in the range of mid-nines? Yes totally possible. Just email or text me to schedule your reservation!

1 Like

Got a new 2020 330i M Sport for the family and let me tell you that the new tech is so awesome! And I love my new Digital Key Card!!

8 Likes

PM u. Ask for X5 deal.

6 Likes

:hourglass_flowing_sand: LAST WEEK OF THE YEAR!!:hourglass: - Please review these guidelines for proper expectations:

1. Email is best way to reach me. PMā€™s may not get seen. Iā€™m just too busy to stay on the forum.
  2. No more shipping available, even in CA. Out of area/state deals still okay but all customers must take delivery here in Murrieta no later than 12/31. If you cannot drive or fly here, please do not ask me for a quote.
  3. The numbers I send you are the real numbers and no I will not send a link to the LH calculator (because we have our own internal system). If thereā€™s a small discprepency, you have to ask yourself if the numbers work for you or not. If you waste time trying to make them match, you may miss the deal (like the lady that just lost my last new i3 to the ownerā€™s friend) :sob:
  4. Remember that now is the time and everyone is aware!! There is a very large world of non-LH buyers out there that are ready and willing to pay more than you on the same car today. So donā€™t expect the unrealistic and be ready to come in if I help you hit your target.

With that saidā€¦I hope I get to meet many LH members this week and I wish you all the best luck in your new car hunt!!

4 Likes

Iā€™m in AZ and can fly there. Looking to move on a deal ASAP. Whatā€™s your best email, Iā€™m new to LH and canā€™t find on your profile.

Itā€™s in the 1st post and his profile.

1 Like

Thanks much!