SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

I’m new here as well but also so sorry for your loss. If you have time would appreciate the link via PM.

1 Like

BMW CCA Rebate has changed

Important Update: The Membership Reward Rebate program terms are changing on January 1, 2020 . Individuals who purchase a three-year or longer membership after December 31, 2019, will be required to wait six months before taking delivery of a new BMW and applying for the rebate. However, everyone that purchases a three-year membership by December 31, 2019, will be grandfathered in under the current terms and will not have to wait six months. This new change will only affect memberships purchased after December 31, 2019.

https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

1 Like

Link requests should be done via email or text. I only check PM’s once or twice a week.

1 Like

I will be out of office until Tuesday the 7th and I will update the spreadsheet at that time for January programs. Thank you everyone again for your well wishes!

DAVE
As a veteran of the car business, I wonder if the GM should have considered your input and the company policy. I am sure it would bother anyone who put in the effort you describe. IMHO , gms by and large have no feel for how unstable if not insane customers are while questioning the salesperson. You also would benefit from the understanding most customers have zero loyalty. They want to tell you about the quality of your presentation adds the value to what the customer pays! Yet you’re in the front line seeing the buyers and their degree of availability. “I’m here to see your brand (but I’m headed next store to get another brand)”. The worst you should get half the deal if not the whole thing).

I appreciate that. First and last is still first and last though. When there’s three salespeople involved, someone has to come off the deal. And 99% of the time that’s the middle. Unfortunately, this time that was me. It happens and I know it will happen again. I just wanted to “remind” buyers that salespeople spend a lot of time on one deal and the minimum commission we make is already not enough to make a difference. Volume bonuses are key and we can’t reach those without those units (or the combined half-units). So just be honest and transparent to your Client Advisor. They’re actually there to help you.

7 Likes

First day back and quite a bit of catch up to do. I will have the pricing updated and new links sent out to all those that requested by the end of the day. Thanks again to everyone that showed their support in a kind word or donation. My family was truly touched by the generosity of strangers! :hugs:

2 Likes

I have sent out the new spreadsheet link to many of you already and I just enhanced the pricing right now. Hopefully those that I’ve sent it to have subscribed to this thread and see this post.

All remaining 2019 models were enhanced, heavily on my last 8 Series (convertible). And a few 2020 models were enhanced as well.

Pricing on 2020 models just increased. The best deals are still on any remaining 2019’s in stock!

Dave, sorry about your loss. I am a psych RN that used to deal and help addicts of major substance abuse. This habit is hard to kick.
Prayers to your family.

1 Like

Sent

Thank you Eli!!

Dave, my deepest condolences go out to you and your family, your family will be in my prayers.
I’ve made a contribution, hope it helps.

Also everyone, if you are shopping for a bmw and fast service and prompt answers, Dave is the man, do not contact anyone other than Dave when inquiring about a vehicle at his dealership. The man has helped thousands of people in this community.

1 Like

Thank you @IcEWoLF! That was extremely kind of you. Hope you’re loving the M340i and tearing it up!

Are you still be able to lease the 2019s Looking at 530e, but not until Feb.

Thanks

Pricing on New 2020 models just enhanced!!

Also, any loaners in stock will have more pricing flexibility on a case by case basis. If you’d like a quote please EMAIL ME the following info:

• Stock # (pick one please)
  • BMW Loyalty?
  • Recent Grad?
  • Zip Code?
  • Available Today?

If you don’t have the new car specials link yet, please EMAIL ME. Do not post here or send a PM.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

REMAINING 2019 X5’s ENHANCED!!

This weekend has been very busy so if you’ve emailed me for a quote, please know that your email is still marked “unread” and I will respond. Link requests must be done via text or email (preferred). If you request here or on a PM, it will not be sent.

Please read the post directly above yours for instructions.

1 Like

Last 2019 M5 sold and heading to the Bay Area.

6 Likes

Congrats on the sale! What was the deal this one went for if you dont mind sharing?